Thread: Fiesta Dragon

Executive Chef

Fiesta Dragon

Oh, joy! Another dragon that will probably be nearly impossible to breed. The Fiesta Dragon is the new "common" dragon that we can hatch to earn extra points in the new leaderboard, Flaunting Florals. The actual types shown for the dragon are Flower, Purple, and Rainbow, but it says we can get it by breeding just Flower and Rainbow. Both of those types have lots of possibilities of splitting, which will make it difficult to breed.
    One of my accounts collects all the Rainbow type dragons, so I will need to not only breed this dragon, but also win 1st or 2nd place to get the Folklorico Dragon.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    At least this dragon can be got by crafting crowns instead
    The dragon tales event is only breed or spend gold so I’m glad there’s an alternative for this dragon

Executive Chef
    I've got mine on a first try,with Viola+Rainbow .

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I've got mine on a first try,with Viola+Rainbow .
    do you have a picture of the egg please?

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted mine, finally, but just now I got a Diamond fail with Foxglove and Lunar Rainbow while trying for a second Fiesta.

Executive Chef
    The Folklorico dragon is out of reach for me on all 4 accounts. Then I'll have to wait for them to make it craftable with Essence. I was so close to having every Rainbow dragon.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.