Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: upgrade buildings to Level 10: The Onyx Mine

Farm Supplier
    This is my level 11 sawmill and requirements.

Thanks to all who share.Attachment 67019

Anyone have a clue how to complete Ore-ing To New Heights? I have a level 11 sawmill but the goal is still in my goal book.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 12-19-22 at 02:40 PM. Reason: removed discussion with Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mcintyre120 View Post
    Anyone have a clue how to complete Ore-ing To New Heights? I have a level 11 sawmill but the goal is still in my goal book.
    I did a Deep mine, that seemed to work.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 12-19-22 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Edited original
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcintyre120 View Post
    I did my toadstool cottage which worked even though I didn't need to use the onyx beams or blocks, they kick in if upgrading the cottage to level 11. Was very surprised it worked! After that I did my wizard portals. I'm about to start upgrading my farmhouses to L10, just waiting til I have made a few more onyx B&B's, and events that require lots of eggs and/or milk.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 12-19-22 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Edited original

Fashion Designer
    wondering how useful this insane upgrading is... Most my buildings are still level 5 on average simple because of how many COINS it takes! I'd MUCH rather use coins for expanding...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    wondering how useful this insane upgrading is... Most my buildings are still level 5 on average simple because of how many COINS it takes! I'd MUCH rather use coins for expanding...
    I did upgrade all the resource buildings to level 11, it's 3 minutes gain per level. So it give a small boost, also drops get better. The Royal & Town building are for most not leveled up as I swim in coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I got two goals for upgrading buildings to level 10, one is to buy a mine and the other is to upgrade a building to level 10. I can craft new blocks needed for the upgrade of my deep mine, but not beams, they are locked in my workshop. How do I unlock them?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    I got two goals for upgrading buildings to level 10, one is to buy a mine and the other is to upgrade a building to level 10. I can craft new blocks needed for the upgrade of my deep mine, but not beams, they are locked in my workshop. How do I unlock them?
    Have you met the pre-requisites for this? Can you please read the first post on page 1 of this thread where I have loads of information about how to upgrade to L10+

The goal for the Onxy Mine (called Mine Your Own Business) is optional and will likely expire at some point. The timer will show when you're in your goal book.

If you have met the pre-requisites and you have the goal called Ore-ing To New Heights in your goal book, and the crafts are still unlocked after force closing your game you may need to log a ticket with Support.

Your duplicate post in the Bugs Forum has been removed as duplicate posts across forums and threads; it's not allowed - refer to the forum rules.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Have you met the pre-requisites for this? Can you please read the first post on page 1 of this thread where I have loads of information about how to upgrade to L10+

The goal for the Onxy Mine (called Mine Your Own Business) is optional and will likely expire at some point. The timer will show when you're in your goal book.

If you have met the pre-requisites and you have the goal called Ore-ing To New Heights in your goal book, and the crafts are still unlocked after force closing your game you may need to log a ticket with Support.

Your duplicate post in the Bugs Forum has been removed as duplicate posts across forums and threads; it's not allowed - refer to the forum rules.
    Thanks foe your reply. Yes, I have met all pre-requisites for the upgrading. I have some level 9 buildings, but it still says that the beam is locked By a goal. How do I submit a ticket?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    Thanks foe your reply. Yes, I have met all pre-requisites for the upgrading. I have some level 9 buildings, but it still says that the beam is locked By a goal. How do I submit a ticket?
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Full instructions if you need them in the bugs and issues forum. Make sure you select bugs as your choice and not game play question. And please remember that players are not to post their support comms on the forum either. They'll be able to sort it out in a couple of days for you. Good luck!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast