Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: upgrade buildings to Level 10: The Onyx Mine

Nightclub Owner
    If someone build a level 10 or 11 please post the inventory pic here. Also for level 11 post the requirements. As I lost access to my high level account, I have no rush nor lust to build a new real with high level buildings.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I upgraded my toadstool cottage to lv 10, which did not require any of the onyx materials, but it did count as I got the reward and that task disappeared from my goal list. The graphic of the cottage did not change. Sorry I can’t remember the resources I used. I also upgraded my toadstool farmhouse which again did not use onyx materials. So now I’m just taking my time crafting onyx beams and blocks. I have no intention of buying the onyx mine and would love to be able to remove the option to buy that mine from blue book too. Hope this info is helpful.

Farm Supplier
    I have pictures of my Lv10 and Lv11 Sawmills and Lv10 Deep Mine, if still needed. Would need a crash course on sharing from ipad.

Executive Chef
    How can I get rid of the mine your own business goal. I have upgraded a couple of buildings to level 11

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    How can I get rid of the mine your own business goal. I have upgraded a couple of buildings to level 11
    Was the sparkling or deep mine one of the building you upgraded? I haven't been able to clear the goal yet either. I did upgrade both of my wizard portals to level 6 but they didn't clear the goal.

I'll wait for others to post if they've had success before escalating. In the meantime, which ones have you upgraded?

scrap that! I thought you were talking about the goal for Ore-ing to New heights. To clear the Mine Your Own Business goal you buy the Onyx Mine. Did you do that?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Was the sparkling or deep mine one of the building you upgraded? I haven't been able to clear the goal yet either. I did upgrade both of my wizard portals to level 6 but they didn't clear the goal.

I'll wait for others to post if they've had success before escalating. In the meantime, which ones have you upgraded?

scrap that! I thought you were talking about the goal for Ore-ing to New heights. To clear the Mine Your Own Business goal you buy the Onyx Mine. Did you do that?
    No, I didn't. I don't want to spend the gems. Is that the only way to clear the goal. Having it there is not good for my OCD

Fashion Designer
    No, I didn't. I don't want to spend the gems. Is that the only way to clear the goal. Having it there is not good for my OCD
    Wish there was another way to remove it as I also have no intention of buying the mine with gems (especially as I just accidentally lost 616 when gameboard moved suddenly) !!!

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely agree with you on how irksome this is and I don't even have OCD. Usually optional gem purchase goals are timed so they clear out of our goal book after a week or so. We should really flag this one to S8: please place a timer on the onyx mine goal so those of us who really don't want to purchase it can rest easy

Rhino Keeper

I have upgraded my grim cottage to level 11, and I still have this stupid "oreing to new heights" goal in the book...
    ridiculous
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Attachment 66824 Attachment 66825

This is my level 10 toadstool cottage. When I upgraded it I didn't need onyx items and it cleared the ore-ring to new heights. To upgrade to level 11 the items needed are also pictured above.

Hope this helps.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast