Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message from SpiritWind

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Cool Message from SpiritWind

Hi friends,

I want to let you all know that in a few days I'll be away for the forum for 3 weeks as I am going to immerse myself into the biggest adventure of my life to date. Super excited!

I've asked the team for this week's event goals provided ahead of time and they are trying super hard to do this for me, but it's no guarantee. So, I think it's best to have a backup plan for the next few weeks.

If one or more of the more experienced players could please volunteer to start a thread the day before the event is released and record goals as they go that would be great. Perhaps when the sneak peek is released, someone can volunteer then. If I get this week's event info, then it will only be for the event on the 19th that will need a volunteer for and I'll be back mid-event.

Shibuya will be around to post math and pictures which will help me catch up on inventory when I get back towards the end of October. Ideally, I would love it if someone could do the inventory entries and I can provide you with my templates.

You will need a mod to make the event thread a sticky thread, so I'll reach out to the others to help with this.

This last week or so I've been spending hours and hours catching up on all threads to update the inventory guide, so the only main story left to do now is the Gnome one which I'm still working through and I added the next goal as well. I'll do as much as time permits before I head off, but I've a very *very* long list of things I need to do in the next 3 days, so after today I'm not going to be around much.

I know you'll all look after each other in my absence. Much love to you all! I will let you all know when I'm back which will be around the 26th.

Rhino Keeper
    Enjoy your well deserved vacation. Don't worry about us. Until the end of October.

Just dropping in to say that I’ll be here for anyone who needs any mod assistance. Will try to check as much as possible but feel free to PM me if I miss anything. I’ve cleared my inbox. S8 staff will also be here as usual.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi friends,

I want to let you all know that in a few days I'll be away for the forum for 3 weeks as I am going to immerse myself into the biggest adventure of my life to date. Super excited!

I've asked the team for this week's event goals provided ahead of time and they are trying super hard to do this for me, but it's no guarantee. So, I think it's best to have a backup plan for the next few weeks.

If one or more of the more experienced players could please volunteer to start a thread the day before the event is released and record goals as they go that would be great. Perhaps when the sneak peek is released, someone can volunteer then. If I get this week's event info, then it will only be for the event on the 19th that will need a volunteer for and I'll be back mid-event.

Shibuya will be around to post math and pictures which will help me catch up on inventory when I get back towards the end of October. Ideally, I would love it if someone could do the inventory entries and I can provide you with my templates.

You will need a mod to make the event thread a sticky thread, so I'll reach out to the others to help with this.

This last week or so I've been spending hours and hours catching up on all threads to update the inventory guide, so the only main story left to do now is the Gnome one which I'm still working through and I added the next goal as well. I'll do as much as time permits before I head off, but I've a very *very* long list of things I need to do in the next 3 days, so after today I'm not going to be around much.

I know you'll all look after each other in my absence. Much love to you all! I will let you all know when I'm back which will be around the 26th.
    Wonderful! Congratulations, and have fun!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi SpiritWind,

I am so happy for you! and glad you can take some time off to enjoy your upcoming adventures!
    I was away from the forum the last couple of days, and I have just read your message.
    I would be happy to volunteer to maintain the upcoming event threads and to record the event goals / dialogue / inventory / math table / etc. while you are away.

If any S8 staff member has any upcoming knowledge they could share (like prize information / associated drops / event is similar to which previous one / etc. ) please feel free to send me an email to my S8 mailbox. I will check it regularly.

Please be aware that I am located in Thailand, and the events usually start on Friday morning at 1:00 am for me. Therefore, it might take a few hours before the information are up to date in the threads after the event has started (only the first day I guess).

Kind regards.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Spirit Wind, have a WONDERFUL adventure!! I wish you all the very best!

Rhino Keeper
    You deserve everything SpiritWind! Enjoy your adventure!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for all that you do SW! Have fun on your trip!!

Executive Chef
    Holy wow, just seeing this message. I'm sooooo excited for you, SW!! *clap clap clap*

For now, just ignore the PM I sent you (guess you have no choice, since you're not here to see it anyway, lol!)

Happy adventuring!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok folks. I'm off to the airport. See you when I'm back. Thanks for the support! xxx

I renamed the event thread and yes I saw your message NW

The goals didn't come through but looks like you are all set anyway. So good! Reach out to Mod Paul in my absence.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast