Thread: Elven Trades

Fashion Designer

Elven Trades

This the fourth trade request in a row that has asked for either purple fins or blue shells. There just doesn?t to be enough of either, and I?m not going to spend gems to maybe get a few bronze runes. Frustrating !!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    This the fourth trade request in a row that has asked for either purple fins or blue shells. There just doesn?t to be enough of either, and I?m not going to spend gems to maybe get a few bronze runes. Frustrating !!!!
    Well I don't do a trade if I don't have the materials or the demand is just outrageous. Generally when it ask for super duper rare drops or super expensive crafts in truck loads, by experience you get a few silver and bronze for it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I am so glad that someone brought this up because I have wanted to post but didn't know where. Ever since I started the "What Storms May Come" storyline, virtually every single Elven Trade requests materials related to that storyline. It is *so* ridiculous because I am just starting that storyline, so: 1. I don't have a lot of those resources built up yet, and 2. Since I'm starting that storyline, I am not willing to part with those items as I need them in order to progress. Prior to starting this storyline a couple months ago (maybe more by now) I was making good progress with my Elven Trades, being able to fulfill most trades and building up my Runes. However, I am no longer able to fulfill trades because it just relentlessly asks me for Sea related items that I either don't have or am unwilling to part with. This means that I am not able to amass further Runes, and I want to have them so I can make Harvest Champion boosts on a regular basis. This is very discouraging, and I don't know why S8 can't fix it so that it will ask for items not related to this storyline every darn day. I'm also sick of having to wait 18 hours for it to reset to a new trade if i don't have the items it is requesting. Please, S8, can you look at this issue? I went from trading daily, sometimes multiple times, to being able to trade a couple times a week.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    I'm in the same boat. I need the sea related items too and all the requests lately have been the for the ocean items like orange shells. I played the summer slide event to get Katelyn because she was supposed to drop the ocean items but I've yet to receive any of them except for some deco coral pieces. So sorry Elves. No shells for you.

I just pass on most Elven trades. I check the new trades, but only send them if it's reasonable. I've gotten burned too many times giving up hard to get items to only receive Bronze runes or a few Silver with Bronze. Never gold. Gold just seems to be really random.

Rhino Keeper
    It?d be great if we could trade bronze runes for silver runes & silver runes for gold runes. I currently have 8050 bronze runes. I?d be happy trading 100 for 1 silver.