Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: upgrade buildings to Level 10: The Onyx Mine

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can you craft spellbound blocks & Beams?
    Yes I can and will see if I have building at level 9 , if that is the lock. Thanks guys for your help. I had the same idea but was not sure

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    Yes I can and will see if I have building at level 9 , if that is the lock. Thanks guys for your help. I had the same idea but was not sure
    Hello, just want to inform you, that is indeed the case, you need to have a building in level 9 and then the next goal starts. Thanks for your help

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    Hello, just want to inform you, that is indeed the case, you need to have a building in level 9 and then the next goal starts. Thanks for your help
    Perfect! Thanks for letting me know. I'll add a note to page 1 on the pre-requisite.

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    SgtBeebo - Would you please if S8 will add the onyx beams and blocks to the tinker's camp just as the other blocks and beams (i.e. spellbound, earthen, etc.) are?
    We can get those added in!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We can get those added in!
    Thank you very much. With 5 hour timers, it will be nice to have a 3rd option for crafting those blocks and beams.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone already made a level 10 building? What are the costs to go to level 11?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Did someone already made a level 10 building? What are the costs to go to level 11?
    I upgraded my Market Place to LVL10.
    I haven’t been able to log in for 48hrs so can’t give you exact upgrade as I can’t check…
    but I remember LVL11 needed 5 of the Onyx Beams and Blocks along with some Cocoa Beans and Truffles.
    Once I get back in I’ll confirm the exact figures.

PotP it’s soon!

Host(ess)

Blocked by goal?

I am at level 50. I know my Deep Mine and Conservatory are at level nine but the onyx block and beam are blocked by goal. I have plenty of spellbound blocks and beams and onyx ore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeDesign1980 View Post
    I am at level 50. I know my Deep Mine and Conservatory are at level nine but the onyx block and beam are blocked by goal. I have plenty of spellbound blocks and beams and onyx ore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you getting the onyx ore drops from items? What does the goal in your goal book say? If I remember correctly, we first had to collect X amount of onyx ore, then the goal went on to craft a block or beam. So if the ore isn't dropping, that would be something to turn in a ticket to Support. If your goal is still on the "collect" part, and you haven't yet collected enough, that would cause a locked craft since the first part of the goal hasn't been met.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    See post #7 for the sparkling mine. I haven't seen any others mentioned yet.