Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi, what are the item# in the Math post on the first page? See pic below too. Thanks.Attachment 63237
    Shibuya updated most of them.
    Item 5 is Glass blossoms.

I speculate that:
    Item 6 is Glass Scales.
    Item 7 is Glass Claws.

Fashion Designer
    What are we going to update with the blocks and beams that are in the workshop? It takes you to the mine, but they don’t show as materials for upgrade?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    What are we going to update with the blocks and beams that are in the workshop? It takes you to the mine, but they don’t show as materials for upgrade?
    SW set up a thread about the upgrading of buildings with the new onyx ore, it's for levels 10 & 11, so if you haven't upgraded to 9 you won't need them yet. Check in that thread, it's for hatcheries, stables, mines etc and wizard portal. Should be in there.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-The-Onyx-Mine

Rhino Keeper
    And it’s happening again!Aaargh!Six neighbours have responded to my request but the counter is only showing four!Sighs…

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It can take 20 mins to sync sometimes so keep force closing when you see responses so the counter will keep up. I'm 2 days behind so I wonder if that will make any difference to the system trying to process neighbour requests when I get to that goal.

I want to send apologies to my neighbors. If anyone is waiting for an item request from bingo chips, I am unable to access the game to respond.
    For weeks now, I have been having trouble getting into the game. On rare occasions, it loads okay and I can play, then I will have two or three days when it will not load at all. When I do get into the game, it loads incredibly slowly, and of course there are the constant rollbacks/resets. I spend most of my time watching that knight on his horse. I don't have connection issues, as I am obviously on the internet typing this, and my tablet is older, but my phone is newer, and I have the same issues on both. Due to this, I have mostly been playing to help out neighbors anyway, because with all the issues, it is no longer enjoyable to play.

I apologize also to Spiritwind, since this isn't exactly the proper thread for this, but I obviously can't visit my neighbors to inform them of the issue.

So again, bingo chips is very sorry to be unable to help out, but I do wish everyone luck with this, and future events.

Updated to add: once again the power of the post seemed to have a minor effect. I was able to get into the game long enough to get a few more items completed. Including sending out requests. I only got kicked out twice while trying to get the neighbor list to load. I will keep trying to at least help my neighbors finish this one, and I'll see how far I can get.

Update on the update. Not very far, as it turns out. I'm locked out again. :/
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-16-22 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Update update
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I want to send apologies to my neighbors. If anyone is waiting for an item request from bingo chips, I am unable to access the game to respond.
    For weeks now, I have been having trouble getting into the game. On rare occasions, it loads okay and I can play, then I will have two or three days when it will not load at all. When I do get into the game, it loads incredibly slowly, and of course there are the constant rollbacks/resets. I spend most of my time watching that knight on his horse. I don't have connection issues, as I am obviously on the internet typing this, and my tablet is older, but my phone is newer, and I have the same issues on both. Due to this, I have mostly been playing to help out neighbors anyway, because with all the issues, it is no longer enjoyable to play.

I apologize also to Spiritwind, since this isn't exactly the proper thread for this, but I obviously can't visit my neighbors to inform them of the issue.

So again, bingo chips is very sorry to be unable to help out, but I do wish everyone luck with this, and future events.
    I have just joined the ranks of the many who have been having troubles logging in to the game ?very frustrating that this has been occurring for quite awhile and no apparent action other than ?working on it?.

Executive Chef
    So far been lucky, knock on wood. Occasionally it takes up to four tries but I do manage to eventually get in. My neighbors came through overnight so woke up with enough gifts. And when my game reset after I collected from the adventure, I had to collect again and the second time it gave me a Queztal to go with the one I already had.

The glass is so beautiful that I brought out some old buildings to go with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	497CF9D0-704D-4188-AB36-2EDC0738D379.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	63245

Neighbor request problem again 😭😭😭😭 I requested midnight and a lot of my neighbors already responded.. im still stuck at 4/15.. forced closed the game so many times and i turned my phone on and off every once in a while but didn?t help.. still 4 out of 15 .. help

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Neighbor request problem again �������� I requested midnight and a lot of my neighbors already responded.. im still stuck at 4/15.. forced closed the game so many times and i turned my phone on and off every once in a while but didn?t help.. still 4 out of 15 .. help
    I’m having the same problem, I had many responses but showed 0/15 now after many resets I am at 3/15 but ahould be done by now.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast