Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Will there be any use for the items now that the event is over? (quetzal, glass flowers, stained glass tree etc.) I wasn't able to finish due to the game crashing/locking me out, but the Luminous Glass Shop is still dropping event items (heated glass, stained glass leaves, etc). But the glass shop also won't let me upgrade (the "Gather Materials" / Upgrade banner doesn't pop up). Kinda confused... is the event over, or are we meant to keep collecting items for something?
    The event is not over yet, despite that you may have finished the storybook.
    The event goes until the start of the Weekend Warrior.
    Event drops should stop then.
    No need to collect them, as they’re useless now if you didn’t upgrade in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Will there be any use for the items now that the event is over? (quetzal, glass flowers, stained glass tree etc.) I wasn't able to finish due to the game crashing/locking me out, but the Luminous Glass Shop is still dropping event items (heated glass, stained glass leaves, etc). But the glass shop also won't let me upgrade (the "Gather Materials" / Upgrade banner doesn't pop up). Kinda confused... is the event over, or are we meant to keep collecting items for something?
    The event drops will continue until the event ends for everyone who did a delayed start; I think Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT. So they will run the full 14 days. Then the drops in post #3 will start.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    MODERATOR REMINDER:

As we are nearing the conclusion of the event time and as a lot of players have had to contact Support, DO NOT post your communications with Support or the resolution of your ticket here on the forum.
    This is private information and all posts will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The event drops will continue until the event ends for everyone who did a delayed start; I think Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT. So they will run the full 14 days. Then the drops in post #3 will start.
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I am hoping I will be able to finish. I started getting the "locked out" problems this event, but have managed to get in to play. The last item is now cooking in the Forge. It seems cutting my neighbors to under 150 hasn't really positively affected my getting locked out much; I was getting intermittent lockouts, but this AM I got locked out of all 4 accounts after finishing my neighbor cull last night. I got some 2 day old Chalice requests, and hope if those neighbors still needed them it will help them finish in time.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I assumed we would have had Lily restored to us by now. I think we had 4 days after completing quest to use Lily to complete additional challenges. Can you let me know if Support is still trying to resolve problem.
    This event is not over so this may still affect some players. The team is aware and still looking in it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I managed to finish. Wasnt able to log in in the evenings European time. Apart from that, it was ok. But in fear I would be locked out, I spend gems, which I normally would have kept.
    But Im really lucky to have the pretty building and Lili

Host(ess)
    Anyone else have trouble with their furnaces not dropping heated glass? Mine stopped several hours ago, even though collecting many times. I have 4 furnaces and not one heated glass all day. This is the last step for completing the event. Grrrrr…

Nightclub Owner
    There is a value pack with another new decoration!
    Glass Giraffe
    Storable: Yes
    Info: ?
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: ?
    Collection: ?
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1673593
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-26-22 at 04:31 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I want to thank the S8 support team for the help they gave me

Officially, I did not complete this event because of the lockout issues that we all faced during this event. I had actually completed the crafting of everything and even collected the Glass Armor. But, before I could do the final upgrade for the Glass Shop, the game crashed, and I was locked out for three days. When I finally got to log in again, the game allowed me to complete the upgrading of the Glass Shop but it it was too late to receive Lily as the final reward.

Frustrated, I reached out to S8’s Support team, and politely (yes, really) explained my situation to them. [removed support communication]

So, THANK YOU S8!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-05-22 at 05:16 PM.