Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Yesterday I placed Lily and today she?s no longer on my board? someone else experienced this?
    Thanks everybody for your help 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey I can get in like most of the time, so if you need someone to accept ask your neighbors stuff, add me.
    I love the artwork. All this glass is so pretty. But now Im really worried about Chapter 10...
    I waited until auto start. So which Chp should be today? Im always confused with this: Chp 7 in the book title, 4 days left on the value pack and 3 days left in the book left and4 days left on the logo for the storybook... this really should be the same numbers...
    Kingdom 1 the logo for the storybook says 23 hrs (+various minutes) for me. This kingdom has definitely just started day 10. Kingdom 2 was started a day later than kingdom 1 and that storybook logo says 2 days so it would be on day 9 now. Hope that this can help you work out when you are

Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Yesterday I placed Lily and today she?s no longer on my board? someone else experienced this?
    Thanks everybody for your help 🤗
    With all these issues going on, i checked my Lily and glasshouse in my kingdom right away.. and im glad to see them there. Try to reboot and check your inventory. I hope you find them

Rhino Keeper
    This is gonna be really tight. Sadly I was unable to get in the game for a day however I've managed to catch up and am on ch 9. I've got all the items needed to upgrade except for the sword so I'm just waiting on the chalices atm. All I need to make after that is the armour and sword for 10 upgrade fingers crossed I'll be able to just about make it

Well, the time for the end of the event has come and gone for me. I have not been able to get in to collect my Glass Armor, (which was ready for collection 18 hours ago), so it looks, for the moment, that I’ve wasted my time, and 16 Gems, in a hope to complete the goals before the login issues take over again.

I will be submitting a ticket, or tickets, to support demanding for the completed Glass Shop and Lily, or the full refund of the gems spent on this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    With all these issues going on, i checked my Lily and glasshouse in my kingdom right away.. and im glad to see them there. Try to reboot and check your inventory. I hope you find them
    Unfortunately, Lily is not in my inventory
    Someone can tell me please how to submit a ticket ?
    Thanks in advance

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peacenlovegirl View Post
    Unfortunately, Lily is not in my inventory
    Someone can tell me please how to submit a ticket ?
    Thanks in advance
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am sure it is a combination of factors, some on our end like available processor on device (do you have notifications enabled for a lot of apps? Background refresh on a lot of apps? Location services enabled on a lot of apps? Is your Mail and social media websites constantly pushing, or do you manually push?) as well as S8 factors.

I do think there are a lot of "server timing out" problems. I have noticed that it's taking much longer to connect, load neighbors, load Community, as well as Invite. I wonder how much might be S8 solvable problems, versus world wide web re-routing. There are numerous problems in the US affecting power, many outages, let alone other places on the globe. which means anything getting re-routed beyond a certain point might time out. Or if servers are too busy, they time out.

Whoever's place is called "Amberthorne Vale", apologies, would you please re-add PinkPresence and SofiaDeo? I deleted in error
    Thing is that if you have a stable 5G, 4G, home, or workplace internet connection, the background app refreshing, notifications, emails, and social media updates should not affect the loading of any of our games. I had a few issues with getting in early on in this event, but they went away during chapters 6 to 9, and I had all background services switched ?ON?. Seven hours after Chapter 10 started, the login issues returned with a vengeance, and despite my going along with and disabling all background stuff, there was still no joy.

But what I did notice is that during the days when I could get in, the loading of the game took around a minute and a half. And yet, now when I?m not able to get in, the timeout occurs within 30 seconds. That tells me that the servers are having issues talking to one another, triggering the timeout.

New Resident
    It amazes me that they want me to pay 500 gems for an item I would have earned with time to spare if the game hadn’t glitched when I only had a pair of glasses and a window left to craft. Since it happened on a weekend, Support couldn’t fix it. Maybe they need to stagger their workers so at least one person is on duty on the weekends to fix things, especially during storybook events, that end on a weekend for many.
    Last edited by WildMojo; 05-23-22 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Updated

Fashion Designer
    My enraged bulls are now spawning from farmhouses again after disappearing for a while, perhaps after i completed the event (thx to needlessly spending 25 gems on last upgrade)