Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    My thoughts exactly….. I miss the good old times roll backs….

Executive Chef
    Apologies if anyone is waiting for Utopia to reply to neighbor requests. I have been locked out for the last 3 days bar 2 short stints of about 5 minutes each. Having to use gems to speed things up so I don’t fall behind too much. Seems very unfair to me. Gems used to speed up because we are struggling to get into the game but want to finish this story should be refunded. Also I am a real addict who normally plays multiple times a day and not being able to get in to my game is really upsetting me. I know many people are having the same problem but would love to know if S8 are actually trying to fix the problem or not.

Rhino Keeper
    Also apologizes to my neighbors waiting for request replies from �� Camelot ��
    Unfortunately can not access my game! This keeps happening too often nowadays!
    I get in for 1 day for a few hours then get locked out for 2/3 days!!!
    Locked out at the moment too!!!
    Last edited by kolakid; 05-17-22 at 10:11 AM.

Executive Chef
    I’m in multiple times daily so if Storybrook is your neighbor, request from me. Although I may have maxed out, I am responding to all requests as they appear.

I also am in multiple times daily and my name is stoneypass if anyone wants to request from me as I will answer as soon as I see them. Though I am noticing I?m still getting requests from 2 days ago so they are trickling in slowly.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh i’d love to help too, though im not sure it will work: i have received only three requests all day on both my accounts combined… so definitely not maxed out, but very weird, its usually busy with requests. Names: gustafrog1 and gustafrog2 for those who still need requests accepted (and maybe for chapter 9)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    As a warning to others......do not work on the Council storyline At All this event if you are at the point of spawning the Mysterious Man! Or possibly have any kind of monster in your farmhouses before attempting to get to the "fight the red bull". I had been working on the Council storyline, and happened to have the Mysterious Man monster parked with 2 hits left as my "parked monster" on one account. I generally keep a monster parked, as I don't want to have to stop and fight. Anyway, I visited Community Kingdoms, got to the "fight the bull 6 times goal", and cleared the Mysterious Man. The goal checked off in my goalbook. But then, instead of spawning a Bull, I got another, 90-hit, Mysterious Man. Se beware, don't have anything going on At All in your Farmhouses
    .Attachment 63251 So here I have cleared the goal.......

But then when continuing to tap Farmhouses........I get another Mysterious Man! 2 other accounts had a monster parked elsewhere, and haven't had this issue. But the other account that I cleared the Mysterious Man from earlier, also spawned one.

Unable to post second pic showing I have a Mysterious Man spawned. Even though I had fought a Dark Elf in between!

So avoid working on the Council, or possibly ANY storyline that involves Farmhouses!

I'll mention I am beginning to have problems logging in also. I get the "sorry you need internet" screen. And earlier today, I got kicked out of the game while visiting Community Neighbors.
    So I continued along the Council storyline, and after doing more of it I am able to spawn Enraged Bulls.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Also locked out, 36hours plus, sorry my neighbours, only had the chance to accept one request.

I've joined the ranks of "Stuck on 14/15 Glass Gloves" problem for over a day. I've sent out more requests, but I know we're limited to something like 20 requests a day. Which means if more than 5 of those 20 players can't log into the game/aren't actively playing, then we're stuck for 24 hours?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I've joined the ranks of "Stuck on 14/15 Glass Gloves" problem for over a day. I've sent out more requests, but I know we're limited to something like 20 requests a day. Which means if more than 5 of those 20 players can't log into the game/aren't actively playing, then we're stuck for 24 hours?
    We are limited in receiving, not sending. I send over 1/2 my neighbors 200-odd at one time, not counting Stormie. Then I have some to send to if they seem stuck. And save Stormie for a last ditch, last one, effort.

Do you send/receive gifts daily? These always mess up events. I don't send or receive unless it's during an event where I know we won't have Neighbor asks, and only if it's burning through something like Living Wood or Glimmerdust.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx