Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

If you are having problems logging in, please reach out to support so they can look into it. Posts regarding the login issue will be moved to this thread here.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-16-22 at 01:08 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you are having problems logging in, please reach out to support so they can look into it. Posts regarding the login issue will be moved to this thread here.
    Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    If anyone is hoping for Illyria to fulfil a neighbour request, unfortunately I can't get in to do this.

Anyone have an issue where their stain glass saplings disappeared? Yesterday I got past the goal where I received the two saplings and placed them. But then did something else while I waited for the timer so I could tend them. Then I had issues getting back I to the game and when I finally did, they were gone. They weren?t in my inventory or on my board but it still showed I had passed the goal where I received them. I force closed several times and they still aren?t there. I submitted a ticket at 5am but haven?t gotten a response so I thought I would ask here in case someone else had the same issue and knew how to resolve it.

I am just frustrated since I am a day behind already. My only other option is to pay 50 gems for one and I refuse to do that.
    Last edited by ironbull2; 05-16-22 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Missed a word

Nightclub Owner
    Indeed, it is a pain to play on high level accounts. it takes in general 45 minutes with the loading horse & blabla online game dialog to get in a few times a day. Even the trick with an iPad Pro 2 don't seems to work anymore. I am not so keen to drop my most advanced account.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    Anyone have an issue where their stain glass saplings disappeared? Yesterday I got past the goal where I received the two saplings and placed them. But then did something else while I waited for the timer so I could tend them. Then I had issues getting back I to the game and when I finally did, they were gone. They weren?t in my inventory or on my board but it still showed I had passed the goal where I received them. I force closed several times and they still aren?t there. I submitted a ticket at 5am but haven?t gotten a response so I thought I would ask here in case someone else had the same issue and knew how to resolve it.

I am just frustrated since I am a day behind already. My only other option is to pay 50 gems for one and I refuse to do that.
    We apologize for the inconvenience - please continue working with support.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    What about the neighbor request issue? Is there a fix for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    What about the neighbor request issue? Is there a fix for that?
    If you are having an issue with neighbor request, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve just started playing again recently and I can?t remember the limitations with requesting items from neighbors. Assuming there is still a limit to the number of daily requests I can make, is there a limit to the number that can be returned? I sent 35ish request to active players (hopefully) but this is my first time looking through my list and visiting neighbors in a while and I may have misjudged. I?ve only received a couple of responses and I don?t want to send additional requests if it will mess up the next request goal!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    I?ve just started playing again recently and I can?t remember the limitations with requesting items from neighbors. Assuming there is still a limit to the number of daily requests I can make, is there a limit to the number that can be returned? I sent 35ish request to active players (hopefully) but this is my first time looking through my list and visiting neighbors in a while and I may have misjudged. I?ve only received a couple of responses and I don?t want to send additional requests if it will mess up the next request goal!
    You can receive up to 20 replies if you send out a neighbour request for a goal. You can send the request to as many neighbours as you like, but the max no of replies you get back in a 24 hour period is 20 (sometimes 21 with Stormie). New requests override old ones made, so you won't mess up the chapter 9 requests.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast