Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    i cant play
    Last edited by BarfDump; 05-12-22 at 04:01 PM.

On part 4 of chapter one but have none of Onyx ore goals. Still have the left over Welcome Pinni goal. This is going to be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    i cant play
    Please reach out to support for assistance. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    I believe the Onyx Ore is unrelated to the Storybook; it’s just the new way to upgrade various unrelated buildings. I got the splash screens, but nothing in the goal book, presumably since I still have Hammer Time. So if you don’t gem ahead, part 4 of Chapter 1 is fine; nothing to craft ahead so might as well finish . I’m just waiting for the new day at midnight.

If you are having problems logging into the game, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature. There is a thread dedicated to the issue here if you would like to continue discussing it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I believe the Onyx Ore is unrelated to the Storybook; it’s just the new way to upgrade various unrelated buildings. I got the splash screens, but nothing in the goal book, presumably since I still have Hammer Time. So if you don’t gem ahead, part 4 of Chapter 1 is fine; nothing to craft ahead so might as well finish . I’m just waiting for the new day at midnight.
    Well that makes sense. Didn't think about it but I do have Hammer time still in my goal book. Releasing it at the same time as the Storybook starting causes confusion. Thanks for the info

Executive Chef
    The new Fawnicorn Pond from the Baron's Tent does not count toward collecting from wells. I didn't think it would, but decided to test it so I could report.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 4
    Goal 1: Take a Glass Class 0/2
    Goal 2: Tend Glass Flowers 0/8

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Prize information and goals now available on page 1. I'm super busy today, so I'll add the inventory section as soon as I can. If I've time, I'll try and enter the upgrade info for the Luminous Glass Shop, but I can't promise I'll get to it today...

Fashion Designer
    Finally got in. Went to my oldest IPad and got in, then went back to newest. All of my kingdom wasn’t there. Restored large buildings by clicking one the outline, putting it in storage and then taking it out. Still confused about what we can upgrade to ten with the new blocks and beams?

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast