Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I?m stuck on the very last goal! All i need to do is craft 1 more Stained Glass Window, but the option to craft them in the workshop has disappeared and the baron no longer drops the parts i need to make my last one. Skip is 25 gems!

14 hours left, i hope this bug gets fixed
    Same thing just happened to me after a rollback!!!

Executive Chef
    Fortunately I was able to complete Day 10 when I woke up today. I grabbed a screen shot as soon as I placed Lily, and almost immediately there was a reset. Shockingly she was still there when the game came back. And I am still triggering bulls from farmhouses.

The decor really is beautiful; I will try to find a corner to set up a little Chihuly museum . Guess it?s time to expand a couple more plots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD51675E-EF75-4C90-95DC-36086F035E73.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	63331

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    A friend of mine just started to play castle story, and had obviously no neighbors, and the kingdom is also very small. But she also use a long time to load. So the loading trouble we some times have, must have another explanation. My kingdom is big, and I probably have more than 200 neighbors. And a lot of buildings and things at storage. During this latest event, I was sure that my Ipad was to old for this game, but my friend experience the same problem. So mayby storm 8 can tell us what causing this trouble? To many players? Server problems? I don?t know...
    I am sure it is a combination of factors, some on our end like available processor on device (do you have notifications enabled for a lot of apps? Background refresh on a lot of apps? Location services enabled on a lot of apps? Is your Mail and social media websites constantly pushing, or do you manually push?) as well as S8 factors.

I do think there are a lot of "server timing out" problems. I have noticed that it's taking much longer to connect, load neighbors, load Community, as well as Invite. I wonder how much might be S8 solvable problems, versus world wide web re-routing. There are numerous problems in the US affecting power, many outages, let alone other places on the globe. which means anything getting re-routed beyond a certain point might time out. Or if servers are too busy, they time out.

Whoever's place is called "Amberthorne Vale", apologies, would you please re-add PinkPresence and SofiaDeo? I deleted in error
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-21-22 at 03:12 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get my 20th Glass Chalice until only 14 hours was left of the event. At this point it is uncompletable, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

Timed events should not have "ask neighbor for stuff" AT ALL.

Farm Supplier
    This is the same bug as mine. The side goal has auto completed and locked us out of finishing a simple final task!!
    With it being the weekend this isn?t going to be fixed before the event ends?50 gems for me to finish at this point.

Nightclub Owner
    Despite not been able to do the event on my regular account (login issue), I used a low account (minion account) to grab all the info & pictures. All on page 1 now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    meme1098 I still can't get into my game to except your neighbor invite and it's the weekend so I doubt anything will happen to fix this issue! So disappointed!

Rhino Keeper
    I reported the bug below already but needed to vent here!

So with all the log in issues this week and the neighbor task issue… I finally completed the event a few minutes ago… and even without spending a single gem! Glass shop is now level 10 and Lily is placed on my board. I spend the last energy I have and, poof, the game crashes. It took a few tries to get it to reopen (I tried both iPhone and iPad). Finally opens… glass shop is still level 10, I see the task asking me to welcome Lily…but Lily is nowhere on my board… and she is not in my storage either!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m stuck on the very last goal! All i need to do is craft 1 more Stained Glass Window, but the option to craft them in the workshop has disappeared and the baron no longer drops the parts i need to make my last one. Skip is 25 gems!

14 hours left, i hope this bug gets fixed

Also, the Enraged Bull is no longer triggered from Farmhouses (tried 26, no monsters elsewhere either)
    Oh no! Did your problem get fixed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I did not get my 20th Glass Chalice until only 14 hours was left of the event. At this point it is uncompletable, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

Timed events should not have "ask neighbor for stuff" AT ALL.
    Agreed! Or at least not 20. I?m only going to complete on time because I got up in the middle of the night to play the game; I do NOT think I should have to do that.