Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll add the link to the Bugs forum thread for players with issues logging in to page 1 so it won't get lost in thread.

I'm also locked out, so apologies to the vast majority of my beautiful neighbours too. I was able to respond to those that came in at changeover, but only about 10 of them before the game crashed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll add the link to the Bugs forum thread for players with issues logging in to page 1 so it won't get lost in thread.

I'm also locked out, so apologies to the vast majority of my beautiful neighbours too. I was able to respond to those that came in at changeover, but only about 10 of them before the game crashed for me.
    I only managed to respond to eight requests before the game crashed on me. I'm now locked out
    Last edited by deadpixel; 05-16-22 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I only managed to respond to eight requests before the game crashed on me. I'm now locked out
    FINALLY!! After one hour of repeatedly tapping on the try-again button, (I kid you not. I was on the metro and had little else to do, so I read a book on my Kindle while tapping on the button each time it came up), the game let me in.

I don't know if S8 finally did something that allowed players in or if I got lucky. Either way, it seems that many of my neighbors are having trouble getting in, too, because other than those eight I responded to nineteen hours ago and another two when I got in an hour ago, the dozen or so other neighbors that usually make requests in these events haven't gotten their requests out yet.

Fashion Designer
    I'm very grateful to my neighbours for their replies. SW yours did come through, thanks.
    I find for the requests it's better to start the event early, as it's harder to get replies st the end if many players have finished.

Executive Chef
    Luckily I've been able to (eventually) get into the game every time I tried today - been jotting down the neighbor requests and so far looks like I've been able to fill 28 requests since the new day started at midnight.

Executive Chef
    I'm so sorry to my dear neighbours. I got in for one minute, and hit accept to all your requests. But I was booted out, and from experience that will mean a roll back. So I may not have actually accepted. I will keep trying.

WHAT KIND OF [removed] STUNT IS THIS GAME PULLING ?

I cleared the fifteen neighbor requests, cleared one of the two goals of going for Glass Classes, and had about ten minutes left for the second class. Then, the daily reset happened about 30 minutes ago, and the game pushed me back to 14/15 for requests and obviously removed one of my completed Glass Classes.

The previously completed Glass Class gave me an extra Stained Glass Tree, which they did not remove, for which I'm grateful, but now I must make another request and go for another Glass Class because the developers decided that a reset was necessary?

And please do not even think about asking me to submit a ticket to support and restrain any muscle-memory-reflex action of typing the words.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-17-22 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    WHAT KIND OF [removed] STUNT IS THIS GAME PULLING ?

I cleared the fifteen neighbor requests, cleared one of the two goals of going for Glass Classes, and had about ten minutes left for the second class. Then, the daily reset happened about 30 minutes ago, and the game pushed me back to 14/15 for requests and obviously removed one of my completed Glass Classes.

The previously completed Glass Class gave me an extra Stained Glass Tree, which they did not remove, for which I'm grateful, but now I must make another request and go for another Glass Class because the developers decided that a reset was necessary?

And please do not even think about asking me to submit a ticket to support and restrain any muscle-memory-reflex action of typing the words.
    I have been locked out since yesterday morning after receiving all 15 neighbors request! I feel bad to those of you have have not been able to respond to! Hopefully I will be able to get back in soon! I have submitted a ticket and I will keep trying to get back into the game! I hope this issue is fixed soon!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-17-22 at 03:21 PM. Reason: edited original

Executive Chef
    As a warning to others......do not work on the Council storyline At All this event if you are at the point of spawning the Mysterious Man! Or possibly have any kind of monster in your farmhouses before attempting to get to the "fight the red bull". I had been working on the Council storyline, and happened to have the Mysterious Man monster parked with 2 hits left as my "parked monster" on one account. I generally keep a monster parked, as I don't want to have to stop and fight. Anyway, I visited Community Kingdoms, got to the "fight the bull 6 times goal", and cleared the Mysterious Man. The goal checked off in my goalbook. But then, instead of spawning a Bull, I got another, 90-hit, Mysterious Man. Se beware, don't have anything going on At All in your Farmhouses
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8719EB6E-A06F-4097-B466-4FA60C48273E.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	63251 So here I have cleared the goal.......

But then when continuing to tap Farmhouses........I get another Mysterious Man! 2 other accounts had a monster parked elsewhere, and haven't had this issue. But the other account that I cleared the Mysterious Man from earlier, also spawned one.

Unable to post second pic showing I have a Mysterious Man spawned. Even though I had fought a Dark Elf in between!

So avoid working on the Council, or possibly ANY storyline that involves Farmhouses!

I'll mention I am beginning to have problems logging in also. I get the "sorry you need internet" screen. And earlier today, I got kicked out of the game while visiting Community Neighbors.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-17-22 at 09:07 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm so sorry to my dear neighbours. I got in for one minute, and hit accept to all your requests. But I was booted out, and from experience that will mean a roll back. So I may not have actually accepted. I will keep trying.
    Better then me, I am locked out since >24 hours now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast