Page 39 of 101 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Won't open

Rhino Keeper
    Event is now over and I can now access my game. I have to question how hard you did try to fix this problem knowing the problem would go away after the end of the event ? 12 days I was locked out and no chance of playing, this is the first event I have not finished, cheers storm 8. I will not put any more money into this game IF I decide to keep playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Remove this if you must but I feel we have been stuck out of the way and no one is paying attention, after bring locked out for 12 days and now the event is over I can play what compensation do we get?? A lot of us liked these buildings and through no fault of our own were unable to play so we missed the opportunity, what is storm8 going to do for us?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Remove this if you must but I feel we have been stuck out of the way and no one is paying attention, after bring locked out for 12 days and now the event is over I can play what compensation do we get?? A lot of us liked these buildings and through no fault of our own were unable to play so we missed the opportunity, what is storm8 going to do for us?
    HungryGoblin has posted a dozen times for players to contact Support and outline the issue to them. If you haven't done that, then I would recommend you do...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-25-22 at 11:28 PM. Reason: fixed typo

Nightclub Owner
    The event is finished. I am back in the game...
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-26-22 at 12:12 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Same here—back in the game AFTER the event is over! So disappointed! Will the problem continue? I guess we will soon find out! I will not support a game I cannot consistently play, so I hope this is more than just a temporary bandage!

Update: I removed all but one walker when I had access yesterday. It obviously did no good. I gave been unable to log in again today. Back to square one!
    Last edited by FlowerBurst; 05-26-22 at 12:14 PM.

I see from the above posts event is over .. unfortunately I am still locked out .
    about 10 days now

Executive Chef
    Despite the event having finished I’m STILL locked out.
    This has never happened before, I can normally always connect in-between events.
    Has been over 10days without connecting once - despite constant attempts.
    Guess the game is unplayable for me now.

Sajnos ?n is ki vagyok z?rva m?r k?t hete.. �� �� ��

Executive Chef
    I just found this in the reviews on the App Store:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEFB6701-E2E8-464D-8A27-78B33DB54246.jpeg 
Views:	122 
Size:	221.2 KB 
ID:	63386
    Was posted on Wednesday.
    Gives a little more insight into things.

I pad trouble

[post quote removed]

I cannot log in trough my Ipad anymore. Very irritating. The gam asks for Internet - witch I have. I have upgraded game and IOS, restarted and treed everything. Even went to Apple,e store to ask for help. They say it is the game that is wrong.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-26-22 at 09:28 AM. Reason: removed quote