Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I sent out my requests after midnight to everyone who responded last time and many of those who requested both times. Received nine by the time I went to sleep, and all 20 when I woke up. Thank you neighbors! It can work smoothly; very sorry for those with issues. (The messages were a little odd; not always immediately identifying the gifter.)

Executive Chef
    Could someone please drop by my kingdom and post on my wall?
    Haven’t been able to connect all week.
    But maybe that’ll help sync things.
    Thanks!

Well, here we go! Stuck on 19/20 even though my 20th response shows up on my news feed. Numerous force closing & still not counting after an hour. I sent a request to Stormie when I first saw it was not counting an hour ago but no response from him yet either.
    S8, you need to ditch the request goals because they just do not work as designed. Unless this is by design to get players to use gems.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Well, here we go! Stuck on 19/20 even though my 20th response shows up on my news feed. Numerous force closing & still not counting after an hour. I sent a request to Stormie when I first saw it was not counting an hour ago but no response from him yet either.
    S8, you need to ditch the request goals because they just do not work as designed. Unless this is by design to get players to use gems.
    Just in case you're not aware a lot of us are not able to get into the game at all to respond to our neighbors request! I have been locked out for 5 days now. I am sure that is part of the problem with getting the response from your neighbors! I wish all of you who are able to get into your game good luck in finishing!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-20-22 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Removed moderator action in line with forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    I need new neighbors to finish my Glass Chalice goal. Can someone add me? Stuck with 19/20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jungzenie View Post
    I need new neighbors to finish my Glass Chalice goal. Can someone add me? Stuck with 19/20
    Sent invite

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    Just in case you're not aware a lot of us are not able to get into the game at all to respond to our neighbors request! I have been locked out for 5 days now and tried to post here yesterday to warn my neighbors but was scolded for doing so and my post was removed! I am sure that is part of the problem with getting the response from your neighbors! I wish all of you who are able to get into your game good luck in finishing!
    Thanks. Maybe I try the visit fix some were using previously to help you out. Do you mind if I send you an invite so I can swing by?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks. Maybe I try the visit fix some were using previously to help you out. Do you mind if I send you an invite so I can swing by?
    I am sending you invites to my 4 accounts.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

So I need to vent: these ?ask your neighbors? tasks are ****ing me 🙄
    After almost 12 hours into this day?s task Stormie hasn?t answered. Eight other neighbors also not. And I do have active neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am sending you invites to my 4 accounts.
    Just got 2 that I responded to.

I finally got Stormie's response so finished it. Hoping others will have better luck getting in & getting responses!