Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Oh no! Did your problem get fixed?
    I have the same problem I need to make one last window to get to level 10, but it?s gone ! I will report it but time is running out, has anyone found a solution? I force closed, and my only option is to buy it for 25 gems, but I have the materials to craft it ☹️

Rhino Keeper
    I broke down and bought more gems for my last glass stained window, I had all the material for it, but the craft was no longer in the workshop, with 9 hours left to go. Once I bought the 25 gems to add the window to get to level 10 , everything completed. I’m disappointed that with 9 hours left and everything I needed , I still had to buy gems to finish. I opened a ticket, but not sure what will come of that as a bypassed it by buying gems. ☹️

Same. Need one more pair of eyeglasses and it is gone. How do you open a ticket

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allinfortori View Post
    Same. Need one more pair of eyeglasses and it is gone. How do you open a ticket
    I go to the support site for storm 8 hope this link works for you

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us?...Fhc%2Frequests

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    I also lost Lily like you described. I closed the game, turned my iPad off and on, and Lily was back in my inventory. I hope you get your Lily back
    Thank you for posting this possible solution. I tried, but it did not work for me. I’m glad you got your Lily back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I have the same problem I need to make one last window to get to level 10, but it?s gone ! I will report it but time is running out, has anyone found a solution? I force closed, and my only option is to buy it for 25 gems, but I have the materials to craft it ☹️
    Me too! I need one and one pair glasses!! I will have to buy gems to spend the 50 to craft them so I can finish, I am taking screenshots and sending in a ticket. So disapointing!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Haven't been able to finish the event since I've been locked out the last few days. Really wanted Lily the Glassmaker. She looks like an absolute boss. Shame.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    I?m having the same issue, and have two things to craft. Super frustrating when I?m running out of time!!
    How frustrating! I?m going to finish w only 4 hours to spare; I don?t think I?ve ever finished with that little time to spare.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    I broke down and bought more gems for my last glass stained window, I had all the material for it, but the craft was no longer in the workshop, with 9 hours left to go. Once I bought the 25 gems to add the window to get to level 10 , everything completed. I?m disappointed that with 9 hours left and everything I needed , I still had to buy gems to finish. I opened a ticket, but not sure what will come of that as a bypassed it by buying gems. ☹️
    I have the same problem. The item disappeared in the workshop. I closed the game and reopen, cannot resolve the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m starting to feel guilty about being able to get in and play the game. Sometimes it takes five or more tries - don?t want to jinx myself! But eventually it does open and very few resets. I am not gemming ahead but making as many objects as possible while I can. I?ve sent out 38 glass gloves so some others must also be successful.

The glass flowers, trees, and quetzals really are pretty.

Attachment 63283
    I feel a bit guilty about being able to get in also, and I’m not even doing this event. Responding to all requests tho, as soon as they show up ;-)