Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    hmmmm. Somehow I am at a level 1 account called Haven when trying to add "deadpixel".
    Sent you a PM.

Deadpixel has been my forum ID since the days of Teamlava and is tied to some seriously old games.

Rhino Keeper
    Forgot to mention, as I was asking neighbors, I skipped ones that seemed really low level. I pretty much only asked the level 50's I seemed to recall being active with requests. I stopped with the "open invite" setting a few years ago, so only the people here should have my information for a neighbor ask. Unless they guess correctly lololol

This is awful, I hope you can get back in soon. I will try to visit/post on wall in case it helps.

hmmmm. Somehow I am at a level 1 account called Haven when trying to add "deadpixel".
    I usually only accept neighbor requests from higher level people so most of my neighbors are level 50. And I write down which neighbors send me requests for things and those are the one I send requests to; it usually works pretty well.

Rhino Keeper
    This won't help right now, but in future, go on as many of the Adventures as you can.. I got 2 extra quetzals on top of extra trees, flowers, and furnaces so it helps a bit. Not to mention extra item drops, including the Baron Tribute so I only had to buy a few. I aam not trying to craft the bull, and used that energy towards collecting Roast Chickens and Water for the Adventures.
    Thanks. I honestly didn’t think of doing that. ��. I did get a third one and that will help me finish in time.

I am stuck at Glass Chalice 14/20, for hours. I added new neighbors and asked again, but none is coming. So sad, I have a busy day tomorrow, and always have problems with a second request. It is not my neighbors, I am sure.

New Resident
    I have 15 hours to go , need one more eyeglasses , and there’s no crafting for this story available anymore
    Luckily I have gems to use up , so I will ( hopefully ) be able to finish

I wonder about this also. Because it takes 7 days for requests/gift notices to drop off the server, I wonder if "too many neighbors" on top of servers clogged with old requests are causing problems. I have started getting hung up intermittently when logging in. As well as noticing, it seems to take much longer to load neighbors. I am at the mid 250's, so I will be culling people not on all 4 accounts. Going to get back to around 200 max.
    I've noticed that the game loads the entirety of our neighbor lists when it starts up. We can verify this because our neighbor list is available immediately when we get into the game, whereas if we were to access it any time later, the game would run a routine to load the list.

The more neighbors we have, the longer the game takes to load the list. This applies to the game's starting, too, when we log in. I'm wondering whether S8 has set a timeout for the loading of the list. If there is a timeout, then that may be causing the login problems for users with "too many" neighbors.

Farm Supplier

It have to be another reason...

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I've noticed that the game loads the entirety of our neighbor lists when it starts up. We can verify this because our neighbor list is available immediately when we get into the game, whereas if we were to access it any time later, the game would run a routine to load the list.

The more neighbors we have, the longer the game takes to load the list. This applies to the game's starting, too, when we log in. I'm wondering whether S8 has set a timeout for the loading of the list. If there is a timeout, then that may be causing the login problems for users with "too many" neighbors.
    A friend of mine just started to play castle story, and had obviously no neighbors, and the kingdom is also very small. But she also use a long time to load. So the loading trouble we some times have, must have another explanation. My kingdom is big, and I probably have more than 200 neighbors. And a lot of buildings and things at storage. During this latest event, I was sure that my Ipad was to old for this game, but my friend experience the same problem. So mayby storm 8 can tell us what causing this trouble? To many players? Server problems? I don?t know...

Fashion Designer
    I've been stuck at 16 chalices for over 5 hours now. I imagine it's been impacted by people being locked out of the game along with the usual rubbish system of neighbour requests.

Fashion Designer
    I’m stuck on the very last goal! All i need to do is craft 1 more Stained Glass Window, but the option to craft them in the workshop has disappeared and the baron no longer drops the parts i need to make my last one. Skip is 25 gems!

14 hours left, i hope this bug gets fixed

Also, the Enraged Bull is no longer triggered from Farmhouses (tried 26, no monsters elsewhere either)
    Last edited by jtm101; 05-21-22 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Enraged Bull Missing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by emma4seas View Post
    I have 15 hours to go , need one more eyeglasses , and there?s no crafting for this story available anymore
    Luckily I have gems to use up , so I will ( hopefully ) be able to finish
    This is the same bug as mine. The side goal has auto completed and locked us out of finishing a simple final task!!
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+