Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper

Missing Lily

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Everyone who have lost Lily but completed the event, please contact support either through your game (Menu-> Help/FAQ->Frequently asked questions->my question wasn?t answered here, what can I do?->contact support) or the link in SW?s signature. Hopefully they will rectify this when they return to work on Monday. Quite a number of players including myself, have experienced this. In the past, they have been quite good at restoring missing rewards like Lily.
    This has definitely been the most challenging quest because of all the perplexing problems? not getting requests from neighbors was highly unusual and I ended up adding about 10 neighbors to complete that portion. And the clencher was Lily disappearing from Kingdom. I have contacted Support and hoping they can replace her. I?m trying to remember that this is just a game?LOL.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Yes, I got the Shattered Ambitions in my goalbook after finishing my Storybook. I don't see a reward offered, so I don't see a reason to do this. I guess I'll just let it time out. It's ironic that I still have all the crafts, but others who hadn't finished their Storybook lost the crafts in their game.
    Makes no sense at all.
    ( Thats if I'm understanding those posts correctly) which is entirely possible knowing myself.
    How weird. I didn?t.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Open a ticket, looks like this event has been running not as expected. I am looked out of the game since a week.
    I can log a ticket but it won?t help me before the event ends??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRenee01 View Post
    Did anyone else get a goal called shattered ambitions after upgrading to level 10? It calls for crafting more event items with a 4 day timer.
    Perhaps Shattered Ambitions is the side goal that went with the last craft. I didn't pay attention to what they were called because they basically autocompleted. I could see how, with all the other issues, it could get stuck in the goal book.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Perhaps Shattered Ambitions is the side goal that went with the last craft. I didn't pay attention to what they were called because they basically autocompleted. I could see how, with all the other issues, it could get stuck in the goal book.
    Thats what I was thinking too. I was in a rush to finish up because I had other things going on and was just going thru stuff really fast for that final upgrade. I may have done something out of order. Idk. I was just kinda halfway paying attention.
    But I do have level 10 glass shop and Lily.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-22-22 at 08:06 PM.

I got that goal after I upgraded to level 10. And it was for the quantities to upgrade a low level player to level 10.

The team is aware of the crafts and Lily the Glassmaker disappearing, and are looking into it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Great...I have everything ready to collect to upgrade it to level 10..And I may actually not be able to do that as ofc Game has let me in like 1 hour in past 4 days or so. I put everything in craft over 12 hours ago - so I know armor and sword are ready -I have all I need to be able to finish - and the issue with log-in will make me lose event.

I really hope they will fix the issue soon.

Rhino Keeper

Any update on Lily the Glassmaker?

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The team is aware of the crafts and Lily the Glassmaker disappearing, and are looking into it.
    I assumed we would have had Lily restored to us by now. I think we had 4 days after completing quest to use Lily to complete additional challenges. Can you let me know if Support is still trying to resolve problem.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Will there be any use for the items now that the event is over? (quetzal, glass flowers, stained glass tree etc.) I wasn't able to finish due to the game crashing/locking me out, but the Luminous Glass Shop is still dropping event items (heated glass, stained glass leaves, etc). But the glass shop also won't let me upgrade (the "Gather Materials" / Upgrade banner doesn't pop up). Kinda confused... is the event over, or are we meant to keep collecting items for something?