Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

I think I'm missing a step? Chapter 2, goal 4 of 4 ... upgrading the broken glass shop. Long-story-short, I can't. I click on the pile, it just shows a countdown timer. Briefly, I got a storyline, something about a "Tribute to Thomas", but it's not in my storybook/goals anymore, so I don't know if there's a prerequisite to Ch2 goal 4 of 4. What should I be doing to complete Ch2 goal 4 of 4 if the glass shop won't let me upgrade it?
    Last edited by LadyRissaRenae; 05-13-22 at 08:15 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I think I'm missing a step? Chapter 2, goal 4 of 4 ... upgrading the broken glass shop. Long-story-short, I can't. I click on the pile, it just shows a countdown timer. Briefly, I got a storyline, something about a "Tribute to Thomas", but it's not in my storybook/goals anymore, so I don't know if there's a prerequisite to Ch2 goal 4 of 4. What should I be doing to complete Ch2 goal 4 of 4 if the glass shop won't let me upgrade it?
    Force close you game.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    The broken glass shop drops items too, up to now stained glass pane, shattered glass

Grar. You would think by now that would be my first step. Silly me.

Yup, that worked!

Does paying to start the next chapter early reset the game clock so the chapter after that starts on time? Or will I have to start it early too? Frankly having to pay to start early seems very greedy to me. Sorta like the baron!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Does paying to start the next chapter early reset the game clock so the chapter after that starts on time? Or will I have to start it early too? Frankly having to pay to start early seems very greedy to me. Sorta like the baron!

Per post #2,

6. If you gem skip a chapter, you will need to wait until the next chapter is due to start. Eg, chapter 4 starts on day 4.

Then you could continue to gem skip if you have gems to burn. The first few days are slow. I start the new days at midnight so am often up late! It’s going to conflict with my Wordle variations late night extravaganza. Good thing I’m retired….

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Force close you game.
    I am constantly exiting out but I still can't get in the game. It's happening more and more often and getting longer and longer to get in. I've gemmed ahead and I was able to get my mines to level 10 but need to finish crafting my third set of beam and block to level to 11 except I can't get in. The roll backs and all these constant issues are bleeding away the fun. If not for the awesome people in the forums I probably would have quit a long time ago PLEASE Storm8, fix your game

My game resets at 2 am my time. ��
    After reading the comments here, I think I’ll keep my gems for other things.
    Thank you. ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Per post #2,

6. If you gem skip a chapter, you will need to wait until the next chapter is due to start. Eg, chapter 4 starts on day 4.

Then you could continue to gem skip if you have gems to burn. The first few days are slow. I start the new days at midnight so am often up late! It’s going to conflict with my Wordle variations late night extravaganza. Good thing I’m retired….
    Omg omg omg. A fellow wordless enthusiast! I’m out of work at the moment, so being a night owl,often find myself up later than normal, playing cs, watching the clock until it ticks over til the new wordle lol. Back on topic, I guess. Yeah, it’s tempting to gem skip the early chapters, but then you realise you have to wait an extra day or two until the timer catches up and you’re up to speed. Unless, like some, you continue to gem skip. But as you progress, the cost increases. Pretty much an extra ten gems per day. I’ll sometimes gem skip an early chapter, once you can start crafting the materials to upgrade, so I can get ahead with those. BUT, don’t forget, DONT upgrade the building at the end of the chapter. As per tips on page one, if you upgrade the building,that ends the chapter, and you can’t craft anything until the next chapter starts. So you’re basically stuck,waiting all day til that happens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    No, no, no, no, never ever ask for a leaderboard! Hahaha. I don't personally need the drops, but newer players probably do. I know when I was a newer player, any thing with multi drops was especially welcome. Even a few coins plus something else helped, especially if I didn't have a lot of other items that even a random chance of the new one might. The artwork is beautiful and a major reason I like to play *this* game. However, with the code still written to have all the neighbor asks and visits on Day 9, I am not sure I want to do this event. I have recently joined the ranks of those having problems with the counter getting stuck, and am not sure I want to risk all the resources/energy/time needed, to get left with a Level 9 final building. Plus sour-faced Lily. Wish the face was at least neutral; I see way too many glum ones IRL right now.
    Lol, wash my mouth out with soap. Never want a leaderboard, but even the mention of it probably encourages management ;-) almost going to be like Voldemort, as in ,that event which shall not be named lol. And I agree on sour face Lily. Looks like too many man-hating ‘females’ I see nowadays too. I guess the drops may be useful for newer players, and I wish them luck in these events,and building up their realms, but I’m long past the stage of needing deco I don’t like just for the drops. Do wish I’d gotten the love shack tho ;-)

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast