Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you are having issues logging in, please don't post here.... post in the BUGS FORUM (link on page 1 (post 1) if you are unsure how to get there). I'll move all posts later to the right forum. As S8 have advised, please log a ticket with Support so we track user outage. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    The prizes on this event are kinda underwhelming, might have to sit this one out..... I left bakery story because of the constant ads and cause it was basically eye candy. And now this game there's constant issues with the network and materials that have no uses. Sorry for being a whiner butt but this is getting out of hand

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Finally got in. Went to my oldest IPad and got in, then went back to newest. All of my kingdom wasn?t there. Restored large buildings by clicking one the outline, putting it in storage and then taking it out. Still confused about what we can upgrade to ten with the new blocks and beams?
    I didn't get any splash screens for the upgrades either. However SW has a new thread for the level 10 upgrades. Also just click on buildings you have already upgraded to level 9, and you will see the option to upgrade. (Or not, as the case may be)
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 05-13-22 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Auto correct uncorrected

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 2
    I had already bought the Broken Glass Shop, the game did not recognise it for the goal. Restarting the game fixed the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Upgrade to level 2 for LL is 10 heated glass and 10 stained glass panels

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Neither a dragon nor a wyvern, but a quetzal:

Attachment 63185
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    The prizes on this event are kinda underwhelming, might have to sit this one out..... I left bakery story because of the constant ads and cause it was basically eye candy. And now this game there's constant issues with the network and materials that have no uses. Sorry for being a whiner butt but this is getting out of hand
    Yeah, I?m a bit underwhelmed by these prizes too. A Quetzal,which is a bird species, that is just a pretty looking sea wyvern with unremarkable drops. Magic furnaces that drop, of all things, petals! The glass blower which may or may not be a regular trade ticket dropper, which I don?t really need another of, tho I understand many folks do. The level ten glass shop that is probably a rare chance of dropping a gold nugget. Guessing I?ll let this one plod along in its own sweet time. Maybe the bull as deco might interest me. Almost makes me want a leaderboard. ;-D
    Last edited by roksta72; 05-13-22 at 06:38 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I‘m stuck. Already forces closed the app. Won‘t help. Any idea?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91C31BCE-2B24-41D8-9D36-F1352ECF23D4.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	63200

Name:	08E18B1F-D412-459F-970B-B8BF33AC1E46.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	63201
    Edit: It‘s solved
    Last edited by thelasus; 05-13-22 at 04:43 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    I‘m stuck. Already forces closed the app. Won‘t help. Any idea?

Name:	91C31BCE-2B24-41D8-9D36-F1352ECF23D4.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	63200

Name:	08E18B1F-D412-459F-970B-B8BF33AC1E46.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	63201
    There is a link for support in Post #33

Rhino Keeper
    Dear fellow players, it's been a while since I've posted on the forum. Just wanted to share that I'll be "partially skipping" this event. The first event I skipped was also a storybook and it was a great choice for me, as it allowed me to harvest energy, while still getting halfway through the event at a leisurely pace. Still got the intermediate goal rewards (and in this event they're worth it for the eye candy alone) but basically pass on any heavy crafting or neighbour requests, that are always rather stressful, something I'd rather avoid in an activity that's supposed to be relaxing and not eat up too much of my free time (having to set up alarms for playing is too much like work for me). Since expanding isn't really my goal (I'm comfortable not opening up all available plots) and the elusive gold nuggets will remain elusive no matter how many items you have that may drop them (but rarely do), I'm basically saving myself for stressing over events that award guaranteed energy droppers, since more energy really does reduce the pressure in getting through events on time (that and luck with random drops). Obviously not original in the concept of missing events, but some of your posts inspired me in this new laidback approach to CS, so thank you kindly for your advice and guidance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Yeah, I?m a bit underwhelmed by these prizes too. A Quetzal,which is a bird species, that is just a pretty looking sea wyvern with unremarkable drops. Magic furnaces that drop, of all things, petals! The glass blower which may or may not be a regular trade ticket dropper, which I don?t really need another of, tho I understand many folks do. The level ten glass shop that is probably a rare chance of dropping a gold nugget. Guessing I?ll let this one plod along in its own sweet time. Maybe the bull as deco might interest me. Almost makes me want a leaderboard. ;-D
    No, no, no, no, never ever ask for a leaderboard! Hahaha. I don't personally need the drops, but newer players probably do. I know when I was a newer player, any thing with multi drops was especially welcome. Even a few coins plus something else helped, especially if I didn't have a lot of other items that even a random chance of the new one might. The artwork is beautiful and a major reason I like to play *this* game. However, with the code still written to have all the neighbor asks and visits on Day 9, I am not sure I want to do this event. I have recently joined the ranks of those having problems with the counter getting stuck, and am not sure I want to risk all the resources/energy/time needed, to get left with a Level 9 final building. Plus sour-faced Lily. Wish the face was at least neutral; I see way too many glum ones IRL right now.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast