Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

New Resident
    I can't finish the goal 17 hours before the end. As soon as I got the glass armor all crafting disappeared. Can anyone help? Force close did not help.

New Resident
    Very frustrating. Worked on the goal diligently and now I can't finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, the issue is so bad that I hope we get some awesome " thank you gift" later- and given how inconvenient this issue is- it better would be Alicorn...
    Ha! Right! It's more likely that we'd be gifted with a flying pig.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

As to login issues, I'm curious whether the total number of neighbors we have might affect our login success. I have CS on several devices, and each queendom is on different levels of progress. I've found that my queendoms with very few neighbors always have no issues logging in, and they do so very quickly; usually in thirty seconds or less (even large queendoms), whereas those with pages and pages of neighbors will never log into the game in anything less than a minute, and these days? These queendoms will never successfully login without an extra tap or thousand on the "Try again" button. So, after this Storybook event ends, I'll visit every one of my neighbors and remove the inactive ones; those that have stopped playing.
    I wonder about this also. Because it takes 7 days for requests/gift notices to drop off the server, I wonder if "too many neighbors" on top of servers clogged with old requests are causing problems. I have started getting hung up intermittently when logging in. As well as noticing, it seems to take much longer to load neighbors. I am at the mid 250's, so I will be culling people not on all 4 accounts. Going to get back to around 200 max.

If I drop someone in error, apologies; please add all 4 accounts again!

I'll mention I visited Stormie and did a Social tap before sending out Glove requests, and didn't have the problems I did the last Storybook event. I wondered if somehow connecting to Stormie ensured a server connect, since others have posted "visit a neighbor" before to solve some connection issues. I am going to do the same before sending Chalice requests.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

My Magic Forge is just eight minutes away from completing the Glass Armor, so that will be that for this event.
    Ha! Talk about jinxing the game! I just tried to collect the Glass Armor and the game crashed. Now, I'm no longer able to get into the game. This same stupid thing happened during the last chapter of the Cobbler event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I wonder about this also. Because it takes 7 days for requests/gift notices to drop off the server, I wonder if "too many neighbors" on top of servers clogged with old requests are causing problems. I have started getting hung up intermittently when logging in. As well as noticing, it seems to take much longer to load neighbors. I am at the mid 250's, so I will be culling people not on all 4 accounts. Going to get back to around 200 max.

If I drop someone in error, apologies; please add all 4 accounts again!

I'll mention I visited Stormie and did a Social tap before sending out Glove requests, and didn't have the problems I did the last Storybook event. I wondered if somehow connecting to Stormie ensured a server connect, since others have posted "visit a neighbor" before to solve some connection issues. I am going to do the same before sending Chalice requests.
    Forgot to mention, as I was asking neighbors, I skipped ones that seemed really low level. I pretty much only asked the level 50's I seemed to recall being active with requests. I stopped with the "open invite" setting a few years ago, so only the people here should have my information for a neighbor ask. Unless they guess correctly lololol

Ha! Talk about jinxing the game! I just tried to collect the Glass Armor and the game crashed. Now, I'm no longer able to get into the game. This same stupid thing happened during the last chapter of the Cobbler event
    This is awful, I hope you can get back in soon. I will try to visit/post on wall in case it helps.

hmmmm. Somehow I am at a level 1 account called Haven when trying to add "deadpixel".
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-21-22 at 07:33 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Hi I've just finished making glass Armor and I've made 3 glasses, 3 windows and sword and everything has gone out of workshop can't make last parts any advice what to do ,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Well, soon after the daily reset the requests came in, the glass sword is in the forge, so a 4,5 hours delay into starting chapter 10. Dont forget to make 2 swords! Then high level players can make the third while making the glass armour
    I didn?t have enough of the things from the quetzals to make both swords at the same time. I finally have the second sword in now. Hopefully, I?ll be able to finish in time!

Rhino Keeper
    So was I, and it was because the S8 servers miscounted my total.

I sent out nineteen requests five minutes after the daily event reset at midnight PDT. Two of my neighbors answered an hour later, which the News Feed recorded. However, the total number of Glass Chalices was still stuck at 0/15; force quitting and restarting the game did not help.

So, at the end of Chapter 9, I was stuck at 18/20, two short of the required; I'd sent out the twentieth request to Stormie, who did answer.

I chose to skip using sixteen Gems as I did not want any surprises coming up if I decided to send out additional requests during Chapter 10.

My Magic Forge is just eight minutes away from completing the Glass Armor, so that will be that for this event.
    I seriously thought about using gems to skip the neighbor requests, but I decided against it. I wish they would stop the neighbor requests that require 20; they know there is a problem w them, but yet they keep doing it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I didn?t have enough of the things from the quetzals to make both swords at the same time. I finally have the second sword in now. Hopefully, I?ll be able to finish in time!
    This won't help right now, but in future, go on as many of the Adventures as you can.. I got 2 extra quetzals on top of extra trees, flowers, and furnaces so it helps a bit. Not to mention extra item drops, including the Baron Tribute so I only had to buy a few. I am not trying to craft the bull, and used that energy towards collecting Roast Chickens and Water for the Adventures.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-21-22 at 10:33 AM.