Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Oh no! Did your problem get fixed?
    I’m having the same issue, and have two things to craft. Super frustrating when I’m running out of time!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Really annoyed. Completed the event, placed Lily on the board. Game crashed for no reason after a few seconds. Failed to load game multiple times and guess what? Game finally loaded, glass shop at level 10 but no Lily, not even in inventory. Emailed support but will probably not get a fix for some time since it?s the weekend?

Game crashing and loading failures are getting more frequent like some of you have been experiencing. Latest iPad and on a super fast business broadband (home is also a workplace) but still getting issues.
    Exactly same issue for me. Lily disappeared after being placed. Lily is not on the board or in My Inventory. Glass shop still at Level 10. I?ve sent a note to support. I have the latest IPad and good broadband. I spent two days this week failing to login.

Fashion Designer
    Still stuck on 16 chalices.

I put my original requests (over 20 of them) in 12 hours ago.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    I reported the bug below already but needed to vent here!

So with all the log in issues this week and the neighbor task issue? I finally completed the event a few minutes ago? and even without spending a single gem! Glass shop is now level 10 and Lily is placed on my board. I spend the last energy I have and, poof, the game crashes. It took a few tries to get it to reopen (I tried both iPhone and iPad). Finally opens? glass shop is still level 10, I see the task asking me to welcome Lily?but Lily is nowhere on my board? and she is not in my storage either!!!
    This is an easy fix for them. It does happen.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-21-22 at 01:48 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Still stuck on 16 chalices.

I put my original requests (over 20 of them) in 12 hours ago.
    I sent you neighbor requests, maybe you can Accept and send some new requests? I am checking every few hours with all the problems. Snowed in, major storm, not much else going on so I can play a lot.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    This is an easy fix for them. It does happen.
    I see I’m not the only one with the issue. Thanks for the info 9n the fact it’s an easy fix for them. First time this happened time and that forced closed did not fix.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    I see I’m not the only one with the issue. Thanks for the info 9n the fact it’s an easy fix for them. First time this happened time and that forced closed did not fix.
    Yes, when they come back to work after the weekend they will see you don't have it and probably just put it in inventory. I had a similar problem upgrading the Gnomish Mine to Level 8, after that upgrade we get Bombur then a new craft unlocks, which I started. Somehow my game reset and it showed Level 7 after logging back in. But the craft was still going, and Bombur wasn't on my board where I placed him. Upgrading to Level 8 again didn't give me Bombur. I put in a ticket and it was fixed pretty fast once their workday started. But with all the event issues, it might take longer than usual. But you WILL get Lily! It's the people locked out/not getting Neighbor Requests sent back in a timely fashion that will have problems finishing. IDK if everyone will get Lily/level 10 Glass Shop, if there are a lot of people who are unable to finish. Someone else mentioned an Alicorn being given to those unable to finish.

Farm Supplier

Lily in inventory

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Exactly same issue for me. Lily disappeared after being placed. Lily is not on the board or in My Inventory. Glass shop still at Level 10. I?ve sent a note to support. I have the latest IPad and good broadband. I spent two days this week failing to login.
    I also lost Lily like you described. I closed the game, turned my iPad off and on, and Lily was back in my inventory. I hope you get your Lily back

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    Oh no! Did your problem get fixed?
    I have the same problem I need to make one last window to get to level 10, but it?s gone ! I will report it but time is running out, has anyone found a solution? I force closed, and my only option is to buy it for 25 gems, but I have the materials to craft it ☹️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I sent you neighbor requests, maybe you can Accept and send some new requests? I am checking every few hours with all the problems. Snowed in, major storm, not much else going on so I can play a lot.
    thank you... although I accepted it (and others) and sent requests about 2 hours ago. The system is broken.

I have virtually everything made for the remaining upgrades and all the items to make the rest so I should, in theory, be OK assuming the missing requests arrive overnight and I can still log in.

This seems to have been the most buggy event for a long while.