Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Castle Story 05/12: Luminous Glass | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I'm happy for you but unfortunately the rest of us who locked out for 7 or more days we stucked with one unfinished Glass Shop....
    And there is nothing we can do about it....

That?s great. I was able to finish and place Lily in time but she disappeared from my board and inventory. I have placed several requests from support with proof but I still don?t have her back. Stinks that I spent so many resources and gems on the goal and after several weeks, I still don?t have the prize. 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    That?s great. I was able to finish and place Lily in time but she disappeared from my board and inventory. I have placed several requests from support with proof but I still don?t have her back. Stinks that I spent so many resources and gems on the goal and after several weeks, I still don?t have the prize. ��
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    That?s great. I was able to finish and place Lily in time but she disappeared from my board and inventory. I have placed several requests from support with proof but I still don?t have her back. Stinks that I spent so many resources and gems on the goal and after several weeks, I still don?t have the prize. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Same here
    Have you gotten a reply from them? Maybe check deeper in your inventory? If they return Lily to you, they'd likely put her in your inventory and not in the king/queendom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Have you gotten a reply from them? Maybe check deeper in your inventory? If they return Lily to you, they'd likely put her in your inventory and not in the king/queendom.
    I check my inventory way deeper daily since they replied that were working on the issue. I guess I’ll be patient.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    For those still waiting on resolution of your tickets with Support about this event, please hold tight, they have a lot to get through and they lost a day with the public holiday last week. Reach out if you need any help.

And please remember that you are not to post the resolution of your ticket here on the forum as it's not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got a reply that they are working on it on May 24. I followed up a few days ago since I hadn?t heard anything but haven?t gotten a reply back. I also checked my inventory from pretty far back and she isn?t there.
    Last edited by ironbull2; 06-05-22 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Lily the Glassmaker should no longer be missing - this has been fixed. If you still have not received her, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728