Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MASSIVE BUG in Level 886

MASSIVE BUG in Level 886

The same thing is happening again in this level. After I do 2 moves that are available, the board keeps reshuffling and the same thing that happened in Level 834 and Level 870 happenes. Why is the Android version of this game like this? Why does this keep happening? PLEASE MAKE THE ANDROID JEWEL MANIA AND iOS JEWEL MANIA SAME. I saw a thread on the discussion forum that said this level was ridiculous but I don't think this happens on iOS. PLEASE UPDATE ALL THE LEVELS. NOT EVEN LEVEL 870 HAS CHANGED FOR MORE THAN 4 MONTHS. What in the world is the matter with Storm8??? Also, this is NOT a duplicate thread. This is a thread about a different level with the same problem. Thank you.

This is the screenshot of the level.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220512-111823_Jewel Mania.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	63165

This is what happens after the first two only moves are done. The board keeps reshuffling.

Name:	Screenshot_20220512-111831_Jewel Mania.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	63166

I even gave you guidelines on how to fix this problem. Not just for this level, but for the other levels. You can find them here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pread-too-much
    I would like to see the Android Jewel Mania levels and the iOS Jewel mania levels identical.

And these are what happens later on.

Name:	Screenshot_20220512-111833_Jewel Mania.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	63167

Name:	Screenshot_20220512-111837_Jewel Mania.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	63168

My iOS device is getting very old, so PLEASE... PLEASE fix this bug. Not just this level, but also 834 and 870.
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 05-12-22 at 04:02 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the detailed report and screenshots to help us look into this. We shared your previous report with our team for review and our team is still reviewing the concerns you shared regarding the levels on Android. We've reached out for an update and forward your new report.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the detailed report and screenshots to help us look into this. We shared your previous report with our team for review and our team is still reviewing the concerns you shared regarding the levels on Android. We've reached out for an update and forward your new report.
    Thanks. Glad the team is working on this. I hope this problem can be fixed soon.

How long will it take for the problem to be fixed?

Our goal is as soon as possible, hopefully in the following week or two. Feel free to reach out again on Monday and I'll check on it for you.

The issue is some levels have a feature that's not available on Android (and can't become available), so that's why you're having an incompatible experience. If you can play on iOS, it's recommended for the best experience for this game. The Android version has limited support and updates. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Our goal is as soon as possible, hopefully in the following week or two. Feel free to reach out again on Monday and I'll check on it for you.

The issue is some levels have a feature that's not available on Android (and can't become available), so that's why you're having an incompatible experience. If you can play on iOS, it's recommended for the best experience for this game. The Android version has limited support and updates. I apologize for any inconvenience.
    I just hope the Android version of jewel mania has identical levels to the iOS version. I saw a thread in the discussion forum that a lot of levels afterwards are identical to this level. Only with fewer moves. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-is-ridiculous What kind of features aren't available on Android?
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 05-23-22 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    I just hope the Android version of jewel mania has identical levels to the iOS version. I saw a thread in the discussion forum that a lot of levels afterwards are identical to this level. Only with fewer moves. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-is-ridiculous What kind of features aren't available on Android?
    I honestly don't know which features aren't platform parity since it's been a few years since there was an update. There are a lot of levels to investigate, but our team is doing their best. I'm sorry to request an additional wait time for this as the review isn't complete yet. I'll check in again on June 2nd. Thank you for your continued patience!

Host(ess)
    oh... i used about 121000 won(KRW, about 144$) for beating...

Quote Originally Posted by sksk592409 View Post
    oh... i used about 121000 won(KRW, about 144$) for beating...
    But in the Android version of the level, spending that much money does not guarantee beating this level. Still, the source of the problem needs to be fixed. Also, all game levels should not be impossible without spending real money.
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 06-03-22 at 07:23 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    But in the Android version of the level, spending that much money does not guarantee beating this level. Still, the source of the problem beeds to be fixed. Also, all game levels should not be impossible without spending real money.
    that's right... i used two instant power bombs and destroyed four blue jewels...

and 886 is impossible without $.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast