Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MASSIVE BUG in Level 886

Host(ess)
    holit 998...

it is similar... only -1 moves...

i reached just now, but it is impossible

Quote Originally Posted by sksk592409 View Post
    that's right... i used two instant power bombs and destroyed four blue jewels...

and 886 is impossible without $.
    Yes. That's the point. All Jewel Mania levels should be possible without spending real money or items. Storm8 should fix this problem as soon as possible.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    Yes. That's the point. All Jewel Mania levels should be possible without spending real money or items. Storm8 should fix this problem as soon as possible.
    can you get 3 stars on most levels like 254? IOS can get 3 stars but can't get on android.

Quote Originally Posted by sksk592409 View Post
    can you get 3 stars on most levels like 254? IOS can get 3 stars but can't get on android.
    S8 forum staff said the problem is going to be fixed by June 2nd, but nothing has changed at all... shame...

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    S8 forum staff said the problem is going to be fixed by June 2nd, but nothing has changed at all... shame...
    I said I'd check in with our team again on June 2nd, but didn't mention that anything would be resolved by that specific date.

Here's the quote for your reference:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I honestly don't know which features aren't platform parity since it's been a few years since there was an update. There are a lot of levels to investigate, but our team is doing their best. I'm sorry to request an additional wait time for this as the review isn't complete yet. I'll check in again on June 2nd. Thank you for your continued patience!
    Our team is still working on this and appreciates your continued patience. We have limited staff available at the moment and they have a packed schedule. They're working to resolve this as soon as they can.

If you are experiencing this and have an iOS device, feel free to play the game on the iOS device in the interim. If you need assistance moving your game progress to a new device, please submit a support request.

I said I'd check in with our team again on June 2nd, but didn't mention that anything would be resolved by that specific date.

Here's the quote for your reference:

Our team is still working on this and appreciates your continued patience. We have limited staff available at the moment and they have a packed schedule. They're working to resolve this as soon as they can.

If you are experiencing this and have an iOS device, feel free to play the game on the iOS device in the interim. If you need assistance moving your game progress to a new device, please submit a support request.
    Oh.. I see... Sorry... Unfortunately my iOS device is too old (iphone4) I'll just do challenges on the lower levels and get keys. I am just glad the team is working on this.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for your patience while our team investigated and worked on this. The following levels were replaced 834, 870, 886, 985, 998 and the issue should now be resolved. Let me know if you need further help. Enjoy your weekend!
    ^ sharing this update from the other thread.

^ sharing this update from the other thread.
    Thank you so much for all the hard work. I can't thank you all enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12