Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cute Cups - 2022 May 11 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    start your 24 hour lattes now. if i remember correctly, we need 6
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Can someone post a bigger picture of the prize?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    Does the Candy Hatchery come with ALL its recipes?
    I'll flag this over to check with the team.

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Can someone post a bigger picture of the prize?
    Currently gathering information - I'll update the first post with information (and prize info if I can find it)

In the meantime, for those who have started/progressed in the goal, please share step details in this thread and I'll update ASAP.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

My feedback is that the goals are stressful & not fun anymore. I much prefer the 5 day goals as I literally haven't finished a 14 goal yet. But having a 5 day goal in the middle of the 14 day event is crazy. I'm ready to quit bakery story for good & I've been playing off and on for 7 years.

Rhino Keeper
    5 day goals shouldn't start until previous goal has completed. I can't even put these ovens out right now. I am working on current goal, side goal, and 3 ovens I bought during sale 3 each of. This is getting too frustrating.
    The recipes in this oven are beyond boring. The final prize is a Halloween item? WHYYYYYYYYYYY Just nothing makes sense anymore in this game. This is an Easter oven and should have been released at Easter. Do the designers not have a calendar or know what date it is?
    Seriously this is like work and way too frustrating. Please go back to how things were done before. This is NOT working.

MOD NOTE:

Posts 1, 2, and 3 have been updated with relevant goal-related info.

Post 1 details step-by-step goal requirements and will be updated as additional steps are posted by the community in this thread.

Post 2 contains picture information on the appliance requirements, new recipes, and goal cards. This will also be updated with picture contributions by the community in this thread.

Post 3 is an addendum with information about the new recipes in this appliance. 3 recipes are available to unlock as part of this goal; 3 were added in a previous 5-Day goal; and 3 were included with the appliance at the time of original release. I have requested info from the Bakery team to ask which recipes will be made available to all players.

As before, updating posts 1-2 with additional information will require a community effort, and the posts will be updated as new information becomes available as we work through the goals. A big thank you in advance to everyone who adds information

--Mod Pixie
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    It’s a month after Easter but we need an Easter oven to complete an overlapping goal to win a Halloween prize? Who’s the genius that thought that was a good idea?

I appreciate all of the moderators that voluntarily try to help us all out. Because of them giving us a sneak peek at goal requirements and prizes, it makes it easier to decide about whether I should waste my time on a goal or not. I’m definitely skipping this one! I would love to actually hear from Storm 8 sometime. There is no way that they actually read this forum. I am curious to know why they decided to start doing multiple goals at once.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    It?s a month after Easter but we need an Easter oven to complete an overlapping goal to win a Halloween prize? Who?s the genius that thought that was a good idea?

I appreciate all of the moderators that voluntarily try to help us all out. Because of them giving us a sneak peek at goal requirements and prizes, it makes it easier to decide about whether I should waste my time on a goal or not. I?m definitely skipping this one! I would love to actually hear from Storm 8 sometime. There is no way that they actually read this forum. I am curious to know why they decided to start doing multiple goals at once.
    My take as Player Pixie, not Mod Pixie - I'm guessing someone thought "Oh, candy!" and decided to pull together the Candy Hatchery and Candy Exchange as an appliance/prize combo that fit that idea without considering the respective holiday associations

At least the recipes *somewhat* match the appliance they were added to. My heart breaks whenever I think about the Too Pink and Amethyst ovens Such beautiful appliances with promising themes just wrecking-balled by random recipe additions...

Fashion Designer
    Part 2
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E01471E2-BF4D-48E3-8130-A6240C491BF9.jpg 
Views:	1143 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	63175

4 Marshmallow Chicks (6hr)
    6 Latte (22hr)
    12 Peanut Butter Cup (1hr)

Peanut Butter Cup
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70D1C494-3AF5-43BF-9887-4866BBFFAFAA.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	523.2 KB 
ID:	63176

candy hatchery comes with locked recipes hopefully they'll unlock them later
    Last edited by Daengel; 05-11-22 at 08:58 PM.
    Jared,19

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast