Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Cute Cups - 2022 May 11 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    This game is ridiculous! Why not give us a spring item for the prize? But it’s Halloween item so dumb. I think Storm 8 are on vacation you just not think and give us whatever you feel like. At the end 30 strawberry cake who needs that. What a mess this game is turning out to be. Then two goals at the same time. I guess that’s the new norm 2 goals at once. We all have a life. Stop with the new 14 day goal and all those parts.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreia121081 View Post
    30 strawberry cake??? U joking??? 🤬🤬
    That is exactly what I thought.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    5 day goals shouldn't start until previous goal has completed. I can't even put these ovens out right now. I am working on current goal, side goal, and 3 ovens I bought during sale 3 each of. This is getting too frustrating.
    The recipes in this oven are beyond boring. The final prize is a Halloween item? WHYYYYYYYYYYY Just nothing makes sense anymore in this game. This is an Easter oven and should have been released at Easter. Do the designers not have a calendar or know what date it is?
    Seriously this is like work and way too frustrating. Please go back to how things were done before. This is NOT working.
    I agree with you. The mods relay the messages. Storm 8 DOES NOT CARE.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks all who posted pics and details on this side goal, much appreciated

Executive Chef
    Next goal I’m doing doing both goals at same time. I don’t have extra ovens like some other player have. This game is such a hassle all work and No Play. Not fun anymore and the recipes are so long and so many of them. Much better when this game first started it was Fun!

The time counter went from "3 days" yesterday to "24 hours" today. It's absolutely IMPOSIBLE to finish stage 4 in 24 hours, specially with the 14 days goal going on! This game isn't fun anymore! To add insult to injury, Storm8 gives a f*@# 🤬

Does anyone know if there's a 5th part? If not, I might have a chance to finish the goal. This is so annoying.

no only 4 parts
    You can call me Syddie!
    I only play Bakery Story

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    no only 4 parts
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Couldn't finish on time ��Is impossible to do both goals together!!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast