Thread: Is the forum getting shorter? Are threads being deleted?

Is the forum getting shorter? Are threads being deleted?

I've notice for like 3 days now, some threads are disappearing. I'll be looking for a thread I know exist to reread out of boredom but they won't be there. Yesterday the 'Show off your bakery " thread was gone, and today the current 14days goal thread is too!

Is this happening to anyone else or is it just my forum? I currently only have 4 sticky threads and the normal ones are now showing threads from last year. I know those weren't there before. So it's like only Sticky threads are being taken down. Then the forum is bringing up the previous messages from 2021.

I hope whatever it is gets fixed soon cause I need the goal thread for help.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are currently 14 sticky threads in discussions forum. Event threads are made 'unstuck' but still live in discussions forum underneath the sticky ones. The Show Off Your Bakery is still there and you are the last poster currently

Other threads may be moved to the right forum. We will put a short redirection notice(up to 3 days) when we move threads.

Threads are not deleted and players are informed if a new thread is inappropriate or is a violation of forum rules.

Sounds like you might need to refresh the page or change how you view the forum - setting for that are end of the forum page on the left hand side eg Mobile default or Full Site.

Hope that helps!