Thread: Neighbors who don?t respond to requests

Neighbors who don?t respond to requests

Hi is anyone else having the same problems I am where your neighbors don?t respond to requests? I have 200 neighbors (all active allegedly) and I can?t get through the goals which are 120 pieces of materials. This is super suspicious and makes me wonder why some people aren?t clicking the accept button when they log in.

Even if you have hundreds of neighbors, and they all accept your requests, you still won't get all those parts. You can only receive 20 parts a day and 20 gifts.

I only have 40 neighbors and never had issues like this. However, when I first joined the forum, I saw a post where someone accused their neighbors of "sabotaging" them by not helping with goals. The player said most of their neighbors wouldn't accept their request which made the goals difficult to complete.

I don't think she knew of the 20 parts limit.

Even if the limit wasn't there, that doesn't really make sense. What would a player gain by sabotaging their neighbor? The goals aren't competitions so there is no win for them.

Oh I never knew there was a limit but thanks for letting me know! I never thought they were sabotaging though just peculiar as though why it?s happening thought maybe the game was deleting my requests or something over a period of time. Thanks for the update though.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAliceBRabbit View Post
    Oh I never knew there was a limit but thanks for letting me know! I never thought they were sabotaging though just peculiar as though why it?s happening thought maybe the game was deleting my requests or something over a period of time. Thanks for the update though.
    No problem!

I forgot to mention that the other answered requests that happened after you got your 20 comes in the next day. I'd wake up at reset and see answered requests in my newsfeed from the day before. Idk how much extra you can get the next day, but I've gotten a good lot! It's like a little bonus parts. So when you request again the new day, those bonus parts wouldn't be apart of your 20 part limit. So you can actually get more than 20 parts a day!

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Even if you have hundreds of neighbors, and they all accept your requests, you still won't get all those parts. You can only receive 20 parts a day and 20 gifts.

I only have 40 neighbors and never had issues like this. However, when I first joined the forum, I saw a post where someone accused their neighbors of "sabotaging" them by not helping with goals. The player said most of their neighbors wouldn't accept their request which made the goals difficult to complete.

I don't think she knew of the 20 parts limit.

Even if the limit wasn't there, that doesn't really make sense. What would a player gain by sabotaging their neighbor? The goals aren't competitions so there is no win for them.
    Oh there?s people that are like that. Jealousy. Might not gain anything but feed their green eyed monster. Had little neighbors and can?t max out on gifts. When noticed advanced faster suddenly consecutive days of no gift from him/her. Asked point blank why none no response. Then they started gifting me what they needed. Then told me not their fault I can?t handle they?re game style. Game style now only is to gift what they needed and ignore mine. Literally post on my wall and their what to gift me.Those types exists in game. Maybe not a lot but they do. There?s jealous people in real life, so not impossible that there?s people that will sabotage out of jealousy in game. Don?t doubt at all it could have been the case. Not a race. Had a neighbor racing anyway to be first to finish because she had a neighbor slightly building more than her. This person has about 8-10 goal appliance. Not speculation because she herself told me about other and what she was doing. I?m competitive and like to finish too, even if I know not a race. It just me challenging if I can do it. But now realize there?s some who might get jealous. Again they exist if it?s in real life they can exist in ANY online game. Maybe rare but they do.
    Last edited by HalibelsChocolatte; 05-07-22 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HalibelsChocolatte View Post
    Oh there?s people that are like that. Jealousy. Might not gain anything but feed their green eyed monster. Had little neighbors and can?t max out on gifts. When noticed advanced faster suddenly consecutive days of no gift from him/her. Asked point blank why none no response. Then they started gifting me what they needed. Then told me not their fault I can?t handle they?re game style. Game style now only is to gift what they needed and ignore mine. Literally post on my wall and their what to gift me.Those types exists in game. Maybe not a lot but they do. There?s jealous people in real life, so not impossible that there?s people that will sabotage out of jealousy in game. Don?t doubt at all it could have been the case. Not a race. Had a neighbor racing anyway to be first to finish because she had a neighbor slightly building more than her. This person has about 8-10 goal appliance. Not speculation because she herself told me about other and what she was doing. I?m competitive and like to finish too, even if I know not a race. It just me challenging if I can do it. But now realize there?s some who might get jealous. Again they exist if it?s in real life they can exist in ANY online game. Maybe rare but they do.
    I really hope I never encounter players like this. That seems so annoying. How bored can you be to turn a peaceful challenge into an unfair competition? If they'd maybe asked another player to compete and see who finishes first, that would've been nice. They'll have their own little competition. But to it with others like that? No.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given the original question has been answered and now discussions have moved to gaming etiquette I'm closing this thread. There is an existing thread about neighbors but please be respectful of each other when discussing same.

There is information in the game guides on game mechanics which might be helpful to read if you haven't already done so.