Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Castle Story 05/05: Monster Hunt s40 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    nicely done, congrats!
    I guess you weren't in my group...

Attachment 63186

the first person had quite a large number of alicorns, but the second one had none... I have no idea how he managed to acheive that
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you, xiq24! And wow! What a score! I have no idea how they could get that high of a score. Each day I would collect in from one of my weekly energy givers - I only have about 5 weeklies on each account - and then use that to battle a Golem and then use whatever other energy I could scrape together to fight the Blue Dire Boar and a second Golem if possible.
    It’s easy to rack up those scores with a few daily gem givers and a bit of judicial gem usage. I noticed Eugenia has maybe twenty or so scattered around his/her realm. Also had Brigidine Blair, which was the recent 800 gem energy item for sale, so I’d say he/she isn’t shy on forking out gems when they want. It’s easy to rack up a couple thousand points with an hour of the gem power up. Couple that with the crafting items, and the double up, you can see how those scores rack up. People often look for the weekly Ali’s as an indication of huge energy supplies. I, personally, prefer the dailies. Been playing since 2013 and only have 6 weekly Ali’s. got some other weeklies, being event items like Rouncey and the destroyer, but most of my energy droppers are dailies. IMO they’re better value. Probably average 4 or 5 energy from each one, sometimes up to 10, with the occasional 20, 50 or even 100 energy drop. Food for thought when s8 have their sales and you can buy maybe 3 or 4 daily Ali’s for the price of one weekly one. Skip some events you don’t have much interest in, and you can stock up the energy. Skip several events, and it’s amazing how quickly your energy can build up ;-) The hard part is the restraint to skip events lol.

Rhino Keeper
    so i had 19 people on my leaderboard including myself the whole event until the last fee hours when another person was suddenly added and they ended up taking second place. Not fair to others in the event, kinda weird, never seen that before.

also i still have the goal in my book that says welcome pinni from the other event since i didnt finish it, and it wont go away, no timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    so i had 19 people on my leaderboard including myself the whole event until the last fee hours when another person was suddenly added and they ended up taking second place. Not fair to others in the event, kinda weird, never seen that before.

also i still have the goal in my book that says welcome pinni from the other event since i didnt finish it, and it wont go away, no timer.
    I've seen weird stuff like that happen, too.

I went back and looked at one of my accounts and noticed that only the top 11 players racked up any points. The bottom 9 all had 0 points, so no participation at all! Wish all my leaderboards were so competitive. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I finished, but only bc of the other event. Would have never ,played? otherwise. Really disappointed that there was no real price.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567