Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/05: Monster Hunt s40 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    When I purchased the Golden Mine it GUARANTEED to DROP GOLD! Well, I have needed GOLD NUGGETS since the last Goal where we went on Adventures that needed GOLD NUGGETS. Every day I get, ?You can?t hold more Gold Apples, Gold Eggs? I?ve even collected?.SILVER from it! Do I get GOLD NUGGETS?.Once or Twice in the last MONTH!

NOW, the Monster Hunt and the GOLD DRAGON needs 50 GOLD NUGGETS to make it! I have a measly 80?PLUS the ADVENTURE for this LATEST GOAL needs GOLD NUGGETS! I RARELY get any from the Regular Mines either.

WHY IS THIS S8 for an Item I purchased with DIAMONDS that was GUARANTEED TO DROP GOLD!!!
    I feel your pain. I’m also generally maxed on golden eggs and apples. The fine print on the mine tho, is that it ‘always’ drops something golden. Not necessarily nuggets. It’s a shame the gem trade in exchange isn’t 3 apples and 1 nugget as opposed to the current 3 nuggets and 1 apple. We need another use for golden apples. Having said that,I wouldn’t stress about the dragon too much. The craft isn’t limited time, and it’s a max of four anyway.
    Loving that we have a gold dragon now. Just need a silver and bronze to complement it,and black, blue and white, to go with our red and green. That will make this little dragonlance fan very happy indeed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Could someone please post on my wall?
    I’m unable to connect again.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Looks like I was beaten to it! hope it works for you...
    Sorry SW, didn’t mean to steal your thunder lol. Just got back from shopping and saw his message so rushed over. I’m closer anyway, so that’s probably why I got there first ;-D

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information
    ?
    Can someone please post information on whether these horse/similar items spawn the purple glimmer golem so I can update the Hub.

Still to classify:
    Clydesdale Horse
    Flower Power Horse
    New Year?s Horse
    Plowing Horse
    Spring Steed
    Steed of Roses
    White Horse

?

Spring steed DOES spawn golem

Farm Supplier
    Flower Power Horse, White Horse & Clydesdale Horse all spawn the purple glimmer golem 🙂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Sorry SW, didn?t mean to steal your thunder lol. Just got back from shopping and saw his message so rushed over. I?m closer anyway, so that?s probably why I got there first ;-D
    Thanks heaps roksta and SW!
    Unfortunately it hasn’t fixed the issue.
    I’ll just keep pressing the Try Again button I guess. sigh

Had just craft my last 2 Sea Kelpie Fencing before I got boot out.
    Hopefully I can get in soon and finish upgrading the Sea Stable.
    PotP!
    On the plus-side, I’ll probably be grouped with less intense players this LB. haha

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Spring steed DOES spawn golem
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    Flower Power Horse, White Horse & Clydesdale Horse all spawn the purple glimmer golem ��
    Terrific! Thanks for letting me know, really appreciate it. I've added the info to my post.

and sorry it didn't work hagypagy! (your inbox is full by the way, tried to PM you...)

Rhino Keeper
    The Gilded Dragon is pretty, I like it a lot. As you can see there, it can spit pretty far! Very impressive!
    There is a slight bug though, you can't rotate it, the "rotate" button remains blurred.
    Collection time: 22 hours / 88 gems
    Hope it will spit some golden nuggets back once in a while...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0267.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	342.0 KB 
ID:	63119 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0268.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	344.8 KB 
ID:	63120 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0269.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	307.0 KB 
ID:	63121

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0270.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	63122 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	63123
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Did someone screenshot the prizes for this event? Cause im sure i saw an energy symbol in the drop listing, but i forgot whether it was the kelpie or the dragon, and neither one drops energy according to the first page… or did S8 change that too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Did someone screenshot the prizes for this event? Cause im sure i saw an energy symbol in the drop listing, but i forgot whether it was the kelpie or the dragon, and neither one drops energy according to the first page… or did S8 change that too?
    Both splash screens showed that they dropped energy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got both splash screens again: the tadpole kelpie has the energy, the dragon has not (though his tail looks a bit like an energy flash)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast