Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/05: Monster Hunt s40 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    That is a very expensive dragon! I will wait til we know what it drops. LB is of no interest; don?t need scrolls. And I?m off to visit son for Mother?s Day weekend so will be playing much less.

Attachment 63100
    Agreed. I was excited about it, but there is no way I will have that many gold nuggets for probably at least another year. Disappointing.

I hope you enjoy your Mother's Day weekend!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJoyAnne View Post
    I cannot believe they did it again! Another Leaderboard Monster Hunt in the middle of an event. Did they not get enough negative feedback last time?? Booo!
    I agree.

Why??! We've literally just had a tedious leaderboard event too.

There are no actual prizes for the goals either as I have no more need for scrolls or crowns.

I am never high up on the leaderboard so I just use it as an opportunity to trade in for gold tokens. And basically just in a position of waiting for Ivy's hunt on the other event so I can put some energy into getting gold tokens. But the "reward" is one scroll?! How silly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishTriffle View Post
    I am never high up on the leaderboard so I just use it as an opportunity to trade in for gold tokens. And basically just in a position of waiting for Ivy's hunt on the other event so I can put some energy into getting gold tokens. But the "reward" is one scroll?! How silly.
    Hi EnglishTriffle, and welcome to the forum! I also appreciate the ability to trade for gold tokens.

I know it looks like the reward is only 1 scroll, but if you click on it, you'll see it's actually 10 scrolls, which still isn't much, but better than nothing, I guess, if you are working on that storyline.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Am I correct to assume that the golden items are rare drops of Gilded Dragon?

I have to say something!!!😡 im posting here because of monster hunt!!!😡

When I purchased the Golden Mine it GUARANTEED to DROP GOLD! Well, I have needed GOLD NUGGETS since the last Goal where we went on Adventures that needed GOLD NUGGETS. Every day I get, ?You can?t hold more Gold Apples, Gold Eggs? I?ve even collected?.SILVER from it! Do I get GOLD NUGGETS?.Once or Twice in the last MONTH!

NOW, the Monster Hunt and the GOLD DRAGON needs 50 GOLD NUGGETS to make it! I have a measly 80?PLUS the ADVENTURE for this LATEST GOAL needs GOLD NUGGETS! I RARELY get any from the Regular Mines either.

WHY IS THIS S8 for an Item I purchased with DIAMONDS that was GUARANTEED TO DROP GOLD!!!

Executive Chef
    Ugh, leaderboard monster hunt.

I defeated the blue boar and purple golem but have zero points. So annoying. Yes I've completely closed the game multiple times.

Rhino Keeper
    Not participating.

Executive Chef
    Could someone please post on my wall?
    I’m unable to connect again.
    Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Could someone please post on my wall?
    I’m unable to connect again.
    Thanks
    Looks like I was beaten to it! hope it works for you...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast