Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/05: Monster Hunt s40 & LB | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    A little self indulgent moment coming up... as I sit on my lounge at the end of the day pondering the day that was, I would like to acknowledge and honour all of the wonderful women in our lives who make a difference to our world, who love us and who are loved in return. I have the best mum on the planet and I know I would be lost without her. Happy Mothers Day! xxx

Executive Chef
    I second that! Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women in our world. I miss my Mom every day; she was an exemplary woman!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    A little self indulgent moment coming up... as I sit on my lounge at the end of the day pondering the day that was, I would like to acknowledge and honour all of the wonderful women in our lives who make a difference to our world, who love us and who are loved in return. I have the best mum on the planet and I know I would be lost without her. Happy Mothers Day! xxx
    Lol,how can you have the best mum in the world when my mum is the best ;-) belated happy Mother’s Day to all those wonderful mum’s out there, on behalf of all those ungrateful sons who were probably very trying for their mums in those early years ;-D

What should I unlock?

Hi everyone. Not related to the above post but I couldn?t figure out how to post a new comment on the small screen that is my phone.

Just asking your opinion. do I go for unlocking mythic research centre with 70 gold coins or the second cabbage patch (I wasn?t playing during the time I?m assuming the first one was available so I don?t have any cabbage patches. I find the baron tent quite nice and has been helpful in my game with the prizes I have won so far)

I could do with weekly or daily energy droppers. But do these require further gold coins to make in the research centre? Could someone point me to the right forum if there is one for this.

Many thanks
    Sal
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-22 at 04:30 PM. Reason: post moved to correct thread. PM sent to advise

Quote Originally Posted by salmakyounis View Post
    Hi everyone. Not related to the above post but I couldn?t figure out how to post a new comment on the small screen that is my phone.

Just asking your opinion. do I go for unlocking mythic research centre with 70 gold coins or the second cabbage patch (I wasn?t playing during the time I?m assuming the first one was available so I don?t have any cabbage patches. I find the baron tent quite nice and has been helpful in my game with the prizes I have won so far)

I could do with weekly or daily energy droppers. But do these require further gold coins to make in the research centre? Could someone point me to the right forum if there is one for this.

Many thanks
    Sal
    I'd go with the MRC first. Then you have loads of options to craft energy dropping prizes or other prizes/crafts that will benefit where you're at in your game. yes you need more troll tokens (the gold ones) to craft anything in the MRC, but we have monster hunts monthly, so you'll begin to build a supply of them over a few months. Think long term for this goal if you do not have a large energy store (the game lets you go over 40 energy cap).

There are 2 cabbage huts available; 1 for tokens and 1 for gems. Page 1 has information on this if you want to have a read through.

I just got an expansion permit from my Gilded Dragon! I don’t think I noticed this as one of the listed drops on page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    I just got an expansion permit from my Gilded Dragon! I don’t think I noticed this as one of the listed drops on page 1.
    Congratulations! Yes it's already listed in post 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Congratulations! Yes it's already listed in post 2.
    Oh yes, I see it there. I was looking a little further down the page where the picture of the dragon is, it’s not listed there.

Executive Chef
    Was unable to connect in the last few hours
    … just when I was about to make my move!
    So disappointing!

Congrats to everyone who won.

Storm8 please stop stacking LBs on top of events until you have resolved the connection issues.
    It just makes the problem worse.

I was unable to connect for four days in total of the past week!

Fashion Designer
    If the monster hunt is over why are the crafts still in the forge?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast