Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/05: Monster Hunt s40 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    I just got both splash screens again: the tadpole kelpie has the energy, the dragon has not (though his tail looks a bit like an energy flash)
    Oh, man, I don't know where I got that idea. I apologize.

On another note, I expected a new sale to start today now that the other one ended about 1/2 hour ago. was expecting some unlimited energy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    When I purchased the Golden Mine it GUARANTEED to DROP GOLD! Well, I have needed GOLD NUGGETS since the last Goal where we went on Adventures that needed GOLD NUGGETS. Every day I get, ?You can?t hold more Gold Apples, Gold Eggs? I?ve even collected?.SILVER from it! Do I get GOLD NUGGETS?.Once or Twice in the last MONTH!

NOW, the Monster Hunt and the GOLD DRAGON needs 50 GOLD NUGGETS to make it! I have a measly 80?PLUS the ADVENTURE for this LATEST GOAL needs GOLD NUGGETS! I RARELY get any from the Regular Mines either.

WHY IS THIS S8 for an Item I purchased with DIAMONDS that was GUARANTEED TO DROP GOLD!!!
    If you believe there is a problem with an item, please reach out to support. Link is in my signature.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    The Gilded Dragon is pretty, I like it a lot. As you can see there, it can spit pretty far! Very impressive!
    There is a slight bug though, you can't rotate it, the "rotate" button remains blurred.
    Collection time: 22 hours / 88 gems
    Hope it will spit some golden nuggets back once in a while...

Attachment 63119 Attachment 63120 Attachment 63121

Attachment 63122 Attachment 63123
    Thanks for flagging this - the team fixed it! You should now be able to rotate the Gilded Dragon.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=xiq24;1671997]The Gilded Dragon is pretty, I like it a lot. As you can see there, it can spit pretty far! Very impressive!
    There is a slight bug though, you can't rotate it, the "rotate" button remains blurred.
    Collection time: 22 hours / 88 gems
    Hope it will spit some golden nuggets back once in a while...QUOTE]

I am so wanting this dragon. And whilst I think it’s flame is impressive, I’d be more impressed if it was bigger. Looks the same size as the green dragon, which is tiny in comparison to the spawned size when we had to fight it. When it looks like it could be beaten up by your sea kelpie, it’s not all that impressive. At least 2x1 would make it bigger, don’t you think? Still,very nice graphics tho.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Did someone screenshot the prizes for this event? Cause im sure i saw an energy symbol in the drop listing, but i forgot whether it was the kelpie or the dragon, and neither one drops energy according to the first page? or did S8 change that too?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0272.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	291.0 KB 
ID:	63129 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0273.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	63130
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Thanks for flagging this - the team fixed it! You should now be able to rotate the Gilded Dragon.
    Thanks for your quick response and action.
    Could you please fix the same issue we have with the Golden Gate? I have flagged this bug last year but still no fix. Thanks in advance.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...he-Golden-Gate
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me,or are the mystery chests as stingy as the elves now? Past hunts they used to give upwards of 100-180 of the hit point tokens, lately I’m lucky to get 10. Or I might get two beastmaster tokens. That’s pretty paltry in my books. Spending hours fighting monsters, time and energy, to get that, when we get that anyway in the process of fighting. I mean, these LB/MH events are tedious enough as it is, some half decent reward isn’t too much to be expected ,is it?

Farm Supplier
    Spiritwind, Plowing Horse does not spawn glimmer golems. Same for Favio's & the Cranberry pony.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-08-22 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Thank you so much!! SW

Executive Chef
    The Kelpie has a "chance" to drop all the items shown.

Fashion Designer
    I presume that everyone but me has realised that the Windchaser Permit is currently 3 hrs instead of 6 as it was missed off the Trade Exchange halved list last week. I had been collecting from clouds as the dark elves and Skyhawks help balance the sword tokens a bit, so got a nice surprise when my dark seals maxed to find the trade was reduced.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast