Thread: Paper Flower Dragon

Rhino Keeper

Talking Paper Flower Dragon

The monthly dragon to be earned is the paper flower dragon. Apparently, there is no habitat available for that with the exception of a limited time habitat available for 300 gold. For a player such as myself spending 300 gold is not really an issue, but for very many, especially those new to the game, it is a very large issue that needs to be addressed.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    The monthly dragon to be earned is the paper flower dragon. Apparently, there is no habitat available for that with the exception of a limited time habitat available for 300 gold. For a player such as myself spending 300 gold is not really an issue, but for very many, especially those new to the game, it is a very large issue that needs to be addressed.
    Thanks for flagging this over! The team was able to fix this by adding White type to the Paper Flower Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over! The team was able to fix this by adding White type to the Paper Flower Dragon
    Please thank the team on our behalf, Vanellope!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.