Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sending gifts new feature

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni8675309x View Post
    Yes, please consider this!! It's extremely frustrating to tap 80 times to send a neighbor cappuccino. Not to mention one mis-tap and you have to start all over again! Search options and categories are great ideas! I think restaurant story may have different categories for gifts if I remember correctly.
    It's the mis-tap that gets me 🙈

Host(ess)
    Search option or tabs like they have in restaurant story would be useful. Keep current goal items at beginning of list and move to end of list when goal is complete.

I agree! It'll be convenient like RS & saves more time gifting & tipping NBRS.

Rhino Keeper
    Personally feel it would be much nicer if they would design the gift tab more like a catalogue. A page with items on it that are either alphabetized, or better yet, grouped together with winter items, fall items, summer items…etc. It would be nice if they would do the same with the decoration tab.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni8675309x View Post
    Yes, please consider this!! It's extremely frustrating to tap 80 times to send a neighbor cappuccino. Not to mention one mis-tap and you have to start all over again! Search options and categories are great ideas! I think restaurant story may have different categories for gifts if I remember correctly.
    They don't lol

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    They don't lol
    Actually they do. The tabs for each category under gifting are as follows: ALL, BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, DESSERT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12