Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending gifts new feature

New Resident

Lightbulb Sending gifts new feature

Hi, I have so many suggestions but this is my top one, is there any way we could someday pin certain gifts (basic parts and food) to the front so we don?t have to scroll through everything when gifting neighbors food or oven elements. I think it?d be great!

I agree!

I agree, too! It would also be great if design/decors were in categories, too, by seasons, (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) so decorating wouldn’t be so time consuming & frustrating.

Agree 100%

Host(ess)
    Yes, I hope they do that soon because the food is almost furthest at the back of the list!

I would prefer that the current goal parts remain at the beginning of the list.

New Resident

Gifts

Quote Originally Posted by pvilla98 View Post
    Hi, I have so many suggestions but this is my top one, is there any way we could someday pin certain gifts (basic parts and food) to the front so we don?t have to scroll through everything when gifting neighbors food or oven elements. I think it?d be great!
    I totally agree with this! At least break them down into categories!
    Ex Food. Bread Oven Parts, Drink Mixer Parts, etc etc etc

New Resident
    Yes please!! Totally agree! If not adding categories, at least a “search” button, it’s hard to find specific gifts in order to help friends who ask for them … also if certain gifts are made for specific goals that aren’t coming back, maybe after a while they should disappear from the list

Yes, yes, yes, yes! 100%

Yes, please consider this!! It's extremely frustrating to tap 80 times to send a neighbor cappuccino. Not to mention one mis-tap and you have to start all over again! Search options and categories are great ideas! I think restaurant story may have different categories for gifts if I remember correctly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast