Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Char-Cutie-Rie - 2022 May 3 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeiB23 View Post
    Loads of info missing on that Goal breakdown..... smh....
    I did it before Anniras. I did it very poorly and not even close to as well as she did. People used to complain that there were delays. I had a life. People have jobs. Families. Friends. They get sick. They SLEEP. And I used to say that if people wanted to do a better job, PLEASE DO IT!

So nobody was happier than I was when Anniras started and did such a bang-up job. She does so much better than I did. So so so so much.

Another player did it before me. She also did it very, very well. But she quit.

After a while, people get tired of being the one who does all the work and has people bugging them to do MORE.

If you want to, you could do it. I know I would appreciate it. I will bet Anniras would. We all would. So, please, please do!! Just do it for a while. We will all be grateful. Well, most of us will. Some will complain that you have not done enough or that you were asleep when they were awake...but most of us will be very grateful for the help!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireneaustin View Post
    Thank you so much to Anniras Sweets for all the service you gave to us. Wishing you future happiness.
    Same! These posts have been a huge help

Side goal part 2 :
    Fruit Tart 20/6hours
    Fruit Cake 25/2hours

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    AWWWW YISSSSSS drink machine thingy and something bakery-y!!! I don't need any more outside outdoor green stuff thanks for this one team!

first recipe's name is fruit board and just literally fruit on board lololol
    Attachment 63075

Attachment 63076
    Quote Originally Posted by yummycafe1314 View Post
    Side goal
    Part 1
    15 fruits tart
    15 fruits cake
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjs1511 View Post
    Side goal part 2 :
    Fruit Tart 20/6hours
    Fruit Cake 25/2hours
    Added all these - thank you for your contributions!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    Thank you for all give us information.

It would be nice if everyone could work together to upload the information like now.
    Not one person pays.

Side goal part 3 :
    Fruit Tart 30/6hours
    Fruit Cake 35/2hours

Rewards : 2,250 coins & 65 Xp
    Last edited by Gjs1511; 05-04-22 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    The side goal reward looks like Book Club Meeting from a 2014 goal. I haven’t gotten there yet, just looks similar.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4FADF917-9922-43A0-83B4-7D56DB0C268B.jpeg 
Views:	157 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	63086

For each part of the side goal: Skip is 90 gems for each recipe & Rewards is 2250 coins & 65 xp
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    The side goal reward looks like Book Club Meeting from a 2014 goal. I haven?t gotten there yet, just looks similar.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4FADF917-9922-43A0-83B4-7D56DB0C268B.jpeg 
Views:	157 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	63086
    Oh thx for slightly bigger side goal pic. Wasn?t going to do it but now I am. It?s cute.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjs1511 View Post
    Side goal part 3 :
    Fruit Tart 30/6hours
    Fruit Cake 35/2hours

Rewards : 2,250 coins & 65 Xp
    Thank you for your help xx

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    I did it before Anniras. I did it very poorly and not even close to as well as she did. People used to complain that there were delays. I had a life. People have jobs. Families. Friends. They get sick. They SLEEP. And I used to say that if people wanted to do a better job, PLEASE DO IT!

So nobody was happier than I was when Anniras started and did such a bang-up job. She does so much better than I did. So so so so much.

Another player did it before me. She also did it very, very well. But she quit.

After a while, people get tired of being the one who does all the work and has people bugging them to do MORE.

If you want to, you could do it. I know I would appreciate it. I will bet Anniras would. We all would. So, please, please do!! Just do it for a while. We will all be grateful. Well, most of us will. Some will complain that you have not done enough or that you were asleep when they were awake...but most of us will be very grateful for the help!
    Totally lol I've had neighbors unfriend me because I didn't tip every day , which is nuts. I have 2 jobs and I play this game for stress relief , people have to understand that

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast