Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lupine Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Where do you get pure flower lol
    You don’t but if you breed a dragon of any color and a flower with a purple you will have a chance. If you breed a purple and flower dragon with a purple you will have a better chance. In either case, it will take a lot of good luck to succeed

Farm Supplier
    My mum has an enchanted dragon (purple and flower) but for some reason the breeding calculator is saying breeding that with air won’t give the lupine
    Was adding air for the chance of cosmic and royal too but I’m baffled why the lupine wouldn’t be an outcome from it if we need to breed purple and flower

Executive Chef
    There are no pure flower dragons. However, remember that Valentine does not add anything to the breeding pool; therefore, Redbloom dragon could potentially be used as a "pure" flower dragon.

Dragons that are purple + flower are: Perfume, Viola, Silky, Lilac, Enchanted.

Faithful, as I mentioned earlier, is the same 3 types as Lupine: Beast, Flower, and Purple.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty05050 View Post
    My mum has an enchanted dragon (purple and flower) but for some reason the breeding calculator is saying breeding that with air won’t give the lupine
    Was adding air for the chance of cosmic and royal too but I’m baffled why the lupine wouldn’t be an outcome from it if we need to breed purple and flower
    You need to have purple color in one dragon and flower in the other. So you could use enchanted but would need pair that with a purple yellow or a flower yellow to try for what you want or lupine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    You need to have purple color in one dragon and flower in the other. So you could use enchanted but would need pair that with a purple yellow or a flower yellow to try for what you want or lupine.
    I don't believe this is true. You do not need to have purple on one side and flower on the other. You can have purple and flower in one dragon and breed with something else on the other side.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I got it with Viola and Anubis in the first try.

First 3 attempts with Viola and pure beast (Dire wolf, Unicorn and Periton) got various results ranging between 4 and 20 hours: Viola, Wood and Beaded.

The image on the egg looks like the Lupine flower (pink and purple).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I don't believe this is true. You do not need to have purple on one side and flower on the other. You can have purple and flower in one dragon and breed with something else on the other side.
    The breeding calculator didn’t have lupine as an outcome when using enchanted (flower and purple) and air so maybe they do need to have flower and purple coming from different dragons
    No worries the other dragons will have to wait and it’ll mate with a magic dragon instead

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty05050 View Post
    The breeding calculator didn?t have lupine as an outcome when using enchanted (flower and purple) and air so maybe they do need to have flower and purple coming from different dragons
    No worries the other dragons will have to wait and it?ll mate with a magic dragon instead
    The wording on lupine dragon page says dragon with purple and dragon with flower. Other option says Collectively breed dragon types with purple flower and beast. With this option purple and flower can be in one dragon but you still need include beast.

Also flower is comprised of green yellow and red so if you don't have a flower purple dragon to use, i think you won't add more possible dragons by using flower dragon with green yellow or red. But i would check calculator before trying those colors to be sure.

GL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs0404 View Post
    The wording on lupine dragon page says dragon with purple and dragon with flower. Other option says Collectively breed dragon types with purple flower and beast. With this option purple and flower can be in one dragon but you still need include beast.

Also flower is comprised of green yellow and red so if you don't have a flower purple dragon to use, i think you won't add more possible dragons by using flower dragon with green yellow or red. But i would check calculator before trying those colors to be sure.

GL
    Wait wtf it?s flower and beast??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Wait wtf it?s flower and beast??
    It's Purple, Flower (Yellow, Green, and Red), and Beast (Yellow and Red).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast