Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lupine Dragon

Executive Chef

Lupine Dragon

It appears that the new "common" dragon we need to breed for the 5/3/22 Dragon Tales event, entitled "Creator Conservatory," is called the Lupine Dragon, and its types are flower, paw print (is that "beast?"), and purple. So my question is how in blazes do we breed this dragon with all these crazy types?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    I’ve been looking between here and the wiki since the event started hoping someone knew but I got nothing yet

I haven’t managed to breed the common dragon for the past 2 tales and by the looks of it this will be the 3rd time...
    It has become too difficult to breed the common dragon and that is just going to give players another reason to want to stop playing this game...
    I don’t mind spending money in Dragon Story but I refuse to buy the common dragon or to skip the tasks in every tale!

Rhino Keeper
    Whoop dee doo...chaptr 6 says breed purple and flower. Not pretty, outcome colors involved are red green yellow and purple...sigh

Rhino Keeper
    I used perfume and Anubis and got it on the first try. The problem is there are exactly 9651 possibilities using this combination. Still though using a flower/purple dragon with a purple dragon does give you a chance

Executive Chef
    It seems that we already have a dragon with these 3 types: the Faithful Dragon. If you have one of those, you could breed it with a Diamond (or of course a purple).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks guys
    It looks like my best pairing will be pretty petal (flower and yellow) with magic
    Still got 53 outcomes though

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help and breeding matches, guys. I tossed in Faithful with Diamond and got 10hrs so far. Never optimistic about breeding these stupid 'Common' things anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Lupine Dragon (Breed purple + flower)

Rhino Keeper
    Where do you get pure flower lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast