Thread: Updates to gifting

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Updates to gifting

I?ve seen some old threads that had some suggestions to make gifting easier and it appears that no changes have been made. Makes one wonder why. It seems pretty simple to move the food gifts to the appropriate tabs (breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert). There are several food items already categorized in the appropriate tabs but others are not (e.g. bacon and eggs aren?t in breakfast). The fruits (melon seeds, lemon) can also be moved under the food tabs.

As far as parts, if they are old they should be archived. If current, ?like? parts can be grouped and listed sequentially. So all the screws are together, so forth and so on. And/or arrange them in alphabetical order. The amount of time searching for specific parts to gift is ridiculous. I?m sure that?s what by some players don?t gift parts because parts take an inordinate amount of time to find. It?s really unnecessary for the gifting section to be in such disarray.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree!!!

I think that being categorized by knobs, screws, etc would just be too many tabs as well. It would be easier just having FOOD, BASIC PARTS, PARTS FOR 5 DAY MINI GOALS (U-Parts) Echo PARTS , and CURRENT GOAL or ALL. It would so much easier to gift especially for those of us who need to wake up at 3am, if we ever want to gift our neighbors.