Thread: Bakery story character /avatars update...

Bakery story character /avatars update...

Can we get some diversity with the avatars/ character??

New Resident
    seriously this is over due and quite ridiculous! There’s literally only one option for avatar. This is 2022 emojis come in every colour and ethnicity come on now bakery story/ storm8 I’m sure this won’t take a lot of input of your end. I’ve been playing this game on n off for over 10 years now it would be good to see this change I think it’s more then needed.

We need to have different goals including people from different ethnicities can’t we have a Jamaican beach theme do pineapple punch fruit salad, bun n cheese, coconut drops, rum cake, gizarda! For items from the shop have big coconut palm trees, a Rasta man with a jerk pan, big speaker boxes sound system!! Have people playing steel drums! do you know how cool this would be??

Do Holi festival all the colours Indian temples elephants! Indian sweets gulab jamuns jalebi drinks lassi!
    Or even Diwali Festival of Lights!

An African Zulu tribe or just beautiful Africa! Woman with baskets on their head in the market as a classic reward! Djembe drums lions for food malva pudding, lime cake mangos etc!

The android version of bakery story’s has little cute people of different colours walking in iOS it’s just one type so sad the lack of diversity!
    Last edited by bunnyhare; 05-06-22 at 02:14 AM.

I really want this too. As a black girl, it would be nice to see my avatar my shade, and decorate my bakery like my island.

Agree on the diversity

I?m pretty sure same principle of taking that asset (template for avatar that?s premade) and just tweaking it some.

Even a little tweak such as skin color, eyes, hair but clothes stay the same. Many players would still appreciate the small changes in order to have more diversity.

Need a black haired avatar.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-18-22 at 05:03 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate text - please follow forum posting rules

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all the above posts, but I see the avatars as more of a male/female quantifier. They could have made them brown and I’d still feel the same way. It’s not about ethnicity. Though I don’t see why they couldn’t be more diverse. As well, long hair, short hair, etc…����