Thread: SUGGESTION: Reduce number of oven parts if reducing goal time!

SUGGESTION: Reduce number of oven parts if reducing goal time!

For whatever reason, Storm8 feels the need to fiddle with the goal schedule. We've had the same goal schedule for years, and what wasn't broke did not need to be fixed. But assuming they had good reason to try reducing the goal time, I firmly believe that the number of oven parts should be reduced as well.

It was hard enough already, to complete the goal in 15 days. Sometimes life got in the way, and I'd be struggling to complete the goal in the final hour. In reducing the time to 14 days, I have been unsuccessful at completing goals twice in a row, something that has never happened to me in many faithful years of Bakery Story game play.

Something must be done to avoid alienating your long time players. I propose reducing the number of required oven parts. First of all, 72 is an unreasonably large number, even given the original 15 days. I propose that oven preparation should be reduced below 50 parts to allow players ample time to build enough ovens to complete the recipes for the goal.

Please consider my suggestion. Thanks!

Thanks for your suggestion! I went ahead and moved your post to the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I agree with you, reducing the amount of parts needed to build an appliance would be great! I've been playing for almost nine years and struggle constantly with completing the goals.

Host(ess)
    Doesnt matter S8 only cares about money not what customers think or want now they add a goal while a goal is still going so now you have 2 goals at the same time? That helps??
    Good luck with this suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Padfootmoony View Post
    For whatever reason, Storm8 feels the need to fiddle with the goal schedule. We've had the same goal schedule for years, and what wasn't broke did not need to be fixed. But assuming they had good reason to try reducing the goal time, I firmly believe that the number of oven parts should be reduced as well.

It was hard enough already, to complete the goal in 15 days. Sometimes life got in the way, and I'd be struggling to complete the goal in the final hour. In reducing the time to 14 days, I have been unsuccessful at completing goals twice in a row, something that has never happened to me in many faithful years of Bakery Story game play.

Something must be done to avoid alienating your long time players. I propose reducing the number of required oven parts. First of all, 72 is an unreasonably large number, even given the original 15 days. I propose that oven preparation should be reduced below 50 parts to allow players ample time to build enough ovens to complete the recipes for the goal.

Please consider my suggestion. Thanks!

Yes, I have suggested this too, few times, but got no reply from mod or Storm8. A few players did reply, in agreement. I miss the older version of goals & number of parts needed. Also, if I recall correctly, we could send & receive material requests to all of our neighbors.

They apparently don?t care. Do this to make money yet they are talking forever for the supposed August summer sale to drop. I?m willing to spend but what the what, making a willing spender wait and wait for sale. Frustrating.

I wholeheartedly agree too many parts needed. I have some advantage for now (more time) but majority do not. Crazy amount of parts and some recipes take long.

Rhino Keeper
    Most players refuse to “rock the boat.” They complain to each other, but not to Storm, where the power to make changes lies. I personally feel like the game has become pay to play, where goals are concerned. It’s disheartening to say the least. I, like many others, are aware of the fact that Storm is a business to make money, but you gotta throw a dog a bone man! You get more flies with honey. The goals are coming so fast and hard now, that people are quitting in my neighborhood. If I lose many more, I’ll have to quit myself…and I just came back from a “wellness break.” Honestly, 1 goal a month, with weekly updates, is what most people are wanting back. And one other thing…a little off topic…

For the love of Jelly beans!!! Can they PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the decoration catalogue! I know people who refuse to redecorate their BS or RS because it is a pain to have to keep scrolling back to a particular item OVER and OVER and OVER again. This has been asked about at various times over the last 5 or so years, and still…nothing. It would be nice to have things categorized as well. Christmas, winter, ThanksGiving, 4th of July…etc…all need to be grouped together.

Please, just throw us a bone. It’s not like we are asking for free coins or free gems. We just want a smoother game play experience.

Thanks.