Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going For The Bullseye - Gourd Guy - 2022 April 28

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I wish we could see a pic of the prize in a habitat so we know what we are getting? I was wondering how do you get the donkey cart, does he show up for everyone? I keep getting what looks like the dancing flower ring thing, I got it 4 times now. Is it weird to keep seeing the same thing several times in a week? Does it go away after you buy it? How are you suppose to buy 5 things to get the gourd prize if there are so many duplicates>

Anyway, did anyone get the dancing flower thing, is it moving around?
    If you're talking about the Folklorico Flowers, yes they're animated and move around (in a confined area).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A06BA7B9-D7EC-4348-A0D5-6EC6B8FD043B.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	63209

Also no, I have not got the Donkey Cart offered in my particular treehouse yet. However, I can speak on another item appearing twice between a day apart from each other. It does not disappear after you buy it. I bought it the 2nd time it appeared as well as the 1st time, but it appeared again the next day after I had got the 2nd one the evening before. So far it's appeared 3 times now, even after I've bought / got all 3 each time it has appeared. There isn't any correlation/relation. I believe it's randomised.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-14-22 at 07:48 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TwixAndScones! There seems to be a lot of other random items that aren't even in the promo. I hope the donkey cart shows up one day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    Thank you TwixAndScones! There seems to be a lot of other random items that aren't even in the promo. I hope the donkey cart shows up one day.
    There's still 10 or so days left, so I hope you see it and get it sooner rather than later. Best of luck! Hopefully you can get the Donkey Cart like you want.

Executive Chef
    Okay so the Gourd guy is a exotic pet! He's out not too far from my airplane..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Okay so the Gourd guy is a exotic pet! He's out not too far from my airplane..
    I'm actually shocked by this. I was high-key thinking it was a regular pet.

I just checked your farm, and I'm going to be honest... I wish the sizing to it were different.

I actually think in this case, it would've been better as a regular pet. I would've liked it better if it were.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-17-22 at 09:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    There's only 6 hours left to the treehouse, and the current and last prize for this isn't something I want. So I won't be getting the Gourd Guy pet as I only have 4/5 prizes.

3 Blooming Fiesta Flowers
    1 Floral Donkey Cart

I wonder what the next treehouse theme is and what the prizes will be. Hoping to see another exotic pet offered in the treehouse as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12