Thread: vacation advice

Executive Chef

vacation advice

what do people do when they go on vacation and they won't have wifi? i'm going on a cruise so no free wifi. i can do almost everything before except Ivy.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Have a data plan and log in 2x a day. Unless the cruise has no mobile relay.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Have a data plan and log in 2x a day. Unless the cruise has no mobile relay.
    it does. but depending on what people say it would cost me between $51 and $75 just to do the data plan. also i will only be gone 5 days.
    for the cost of the data plan i could purchase over 3k gems and just speed ivy up

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    it does. but depending on what people say it would cost me between $51 and $75 just to do the data plan. also i will only be gone 5 days.
    for the cost of the data plan i could purchase over 3k gems and just speed ivy up
    5 days w/o ivy during this event = 200 gems. Plus some to speed up the aquastable if you need horseshoes to get to whatever number we need.
    I think most people just take the vacay. Enjoy!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    A cruise vacay sounds amazing. My advice - go and enjoy yourself and ditch the device! In years to come, will you not be concerned with missing out on 1 prize, you but you might be concerned with not giving 100% of yourself to live in the moment". It's 5 days...Go make memories (and share them with us!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    A cruise vacay sounds amazing. My advice - go and enjoy yourself and ditch the device! In years to come, will you not be concerned with missing out on 1 prize, you but you might be concerned with not giving 100% of yourself to live in the moment". It's 5 days...Go make memories (and share them with us!)
    This is amazing advice, SpiritWind00! It is so true. I hope that people take it to heart.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I totally agree. Those beautiful memories of family events and vacations, where we travel to different places, taste different foods, experience new activities, meet new people, and simply take in all the wonders around us, cannot be replaced. They enrich our lives forever, and make us better people. Enjoy your vacation, shortdanzr! I envy you.

Executive Chef
    well i am back. it was a wonderful trip. i checked on the game twice when i was in port and at a bar or restaurante that had wifi. just to quick collect from the important stuff and ivy. i just need to make the final 8 ivy things. which i should have enough time. all the rest is done. and get kelpie shoes to win the prizes. i pre made EVERYTHING else.
    besides the new monster hunt, did i miss anything else?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    well i am back. it was a wonderful trip. i checked on the game twice when i was in port and at a bar or restaurante that had wifi. just to quick collect from the important stuff and ivy. i just need to make the final 8 ivy things. which i should have enough time. all the rest is done. and get kelpie shoes to win the prizes. i pre made EVERYTHING else.
    besides the new monster hunt, did i miss anything else?
    Welcome back and so glad to hear you had a good time away.

Host(ess)
    Welcome back. As a long time player, I have played this game all over the world. The trick is to remember it is only a game, that being said, I found that most coffee shops had WiFi. Take your device to the local coffee shop and catch up on your game play. Use the forum to plan what you need and pre make the supplies. I found a Starbucks even in China that had WiFi.