Thread: New 5 day goal

Farm Supplier

New 5 day goal

Why is no one talking about this new 5 day goal that has popped up during the current shortened goal. Is it just me..? I have been checking in for the last 7 HOURS!

Executive Chef
    They're more interested in wanting money than listening to their players unfortunately..

Farm Supplier
    I honestly don't mind this too much over here on RS, as long as they don't horrifically increase the amounts of each recipe needed on the main goals like they did over on BS!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Any player can begin a thread... why don't you go ahead and put the info you have about the goal here. If Anniras is able to start a thread, then we can sticky that, but till then, please post the goals you know for the community.

Rhino Keeper
    Ridiculous to have two goals running at the same time. I'm still collecting parts for the second appliance in the shortened goal and don't want loads of parts for the 5 day goal coming in. I know I can decline them but my neighbours can't resend the proper parts ☹

I find 5 day goals too time consuming and stressful at the best of times.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

I Understand why they have the 5-day Goals, so that we are able to get retired deco, but playing 2 Goals at the same time is impossible for me. I am a teacher and this game was my stress reliever at night. Seems I am having more stress now.

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree with everyone. Why 2 goal challenges at the same time? And they shortened 15 day challenges to 14. They are doing the same as they did with Bakery Story. Looks like they really are trying to drive me away from Storm 8 games

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi all,

Lin49 started a thread outlining the goal steps here - please continue goal-related discussion there

I will be forwarding feedback about this goal timings. I agree the parallel timing with the main goal is hugely undesirable. Not sure why the team chose to overlap the goals