Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/29: The Tale of Brigidine Blair | optional gem purchase story

Fashion Designer
    Someone asked if this story line was based on a book and now I can?t find where I wrote the name of the book? Anyone?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Someone asked if this story line was based on a book and now I can?t find where I wrote the name of the book? Anyone?
    Here's the original post:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1671344

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SpiritWind00!

Executive Chef
    Last evening Brigidine was given a pet, a black cat named Jinx. I was also given Brigidine's Spell which triggers 10 minutes of Unlimited Energy.
    Jinx's first drop was an Earth Wisp and 95 coins. No info on back of card, 3 hour and 20 minute timer.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Last evening Brigidine was given a pet, a black cat named Jinx. I was also given Brigidine's Spell which triggers 10 minutes of Unlimited Energy.
    Jinx's first drop was an Earth Wisp and 95 coins. No info on back of card, 3 hour and 20 minute timer.
    Can it be sold? Added it to the first page, if someone can post a picture, that would be nice.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Jinx cannot be sold.

3 hours 20 minutes collection time
    14 gems to speed up
    Cannot be sold
    Can be stored
    The first collection was a black flag for Earth Wisp and a handful of coins

I'm glad S8 decided to include her and the addition of ten extra minutes of unlimited energy

Rhino Keeper
    Ooohkay, sooo, after you guys pay a whopping 800 gems for a daily dropper, and a mediocre storyline that drained some resources to almost zero, then got a piddling 5 minutes of 'unlimited' energy, which we all know amounts to not much really, s8 decides to throw in a couple freebies. A cat, which sounds like just deco,no really useful drops, and an extra ten minutes of 'unlimited' energy. Smells iffy to me. No mention of that when the Blair witch first came on sale. Why not? Just an after thought to reward those who shelled out for it in the first place? Not enough people spent the gems so they thought, hey, nothing to lose here,let's give the four or five people who bought Blair a little bonus. Seriously, ten minutes of energy for those who can afford 800 gems? Tell me how many glimmer golems you could fight in ten minutes. Unless you know how to do the speed collect, you'd be lucky to chop ten rock piles in ten minutes. That's providing your game doesn't crash and you lose five minutes trying to get back into it. That's why I don't bother with the weekDAY warrior. Which was actually useful when it was the weekEND warrior, and you could use that 15 minutes of energy in an event when it was needed, not at the end of an event, when you didn't need it. Anyhow, I'm like venatemp. I'm quite happy to pay for things. But only when I know what I'm getting up front. This whole Blair witch fiasco was a sham from the start, and everyone knows it. In the immortal words of the great Derryn Hinch, shame shame.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

3 hours 20 minutes collection time
    14 gems to speed up
    Cannot be sold
    Can be stored
    The first collection was a black flag for Earth Wisp and a handful of coins

I'm glad S8 decided to include her and the addition of ten extra minutes of unlimited energy
    I seem to be getting black flags for Earth Wisps with every collection, but along with the black flags, shes dropped jewels a number of times.

Jinx's card info will be in game soon! Here it is in the meantime:

Meet Brigidine Blair's best friend! Pet this kitty to see what he's been eating. Drops Crafting supplies and has a chance to drop Expansion supplies or Elvenite.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast