Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Apr 29 - Special Spring Sale (5 Days)

They were good buys for me. I hope you give us more old appliances. 😻
    It's great that we are finally given the opportunity to get things that we missed before. Thanks Storm8!!

Farm Supplier
    Excellent sale. I bought several decoration items and ovens that were previously blocked. I found the price fair. Thank you Storm 8 for giving newer players the chance to buy. Keep it up...

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the Mother’s Day appliance gets an echo

I have several echo ovens that I purchased with no progress bars. The coffee machine, the gelato cart, the pastry cart, the fairy tale oven, the royal oven, and the pirate oven. I do hope we are able to reach those level milestones with or without the progress bars. Should I complete a ticket about this?

Can anyone clarify if you purchase the echo ovens for 25 gems you will in fact receive all the recipes not just one and the rest locked?

I just purchased the Echo Fairy Tail Oven and Echo Royal Oven and all three recipes in both appliances were unlocked.

I'm happy to get some old appliances I missed, however 25 gems per appliance is quite a lot. If the appliances would cost e.g. 15 gems each I'd bought four in total (and still missing out on some more).

Farm Supplier
    There are no level bars for the recipes in:
    Echo Pirate Oven;
    Echo Royal Oven;
    Echo Pastry Cart;
    Echo Gelato Cart;
    Echo Coffee Machine.

Pls let me know how they solve this problem.

Yep, noticed the missing progress bars in the Echo Royal Oven, too.

Fashion Designer
    Any update on whether the progress bars and the locked recipes on the appliances are fixed or not? There are only 2 more days until the sale ends and I would like to have this confirmed before making the decision to purchase.

Farm Supplier
    I am seeing the progress bars now, what I am not seeing is the ginger root tea I made. And it doesn’t look like anything is cooking on the Victorian stove.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast