Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2022 Apr 29 - Special Spring Sale (5 Days)

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    hello why they are not unlocked i bought the 25 gem ovens could you refund me to buy the echo ovens?

Attachment 63020Attachment 63021Attachment 63022Attachment 63023
    The four sonic appliances in the game are not echo appliances, they are old appliances that aren't part of any promotion. The Echo Victorian Stove and Oven can be purchased from the Market using gems and have all recipes unlocked.

New Resident
    All I wanted was the petal tree ��

I have checked mine the progress bars are all back in place

Rhino Keeper
    Do all the ?old? ovens also come with the recipes?

Thanks to the Team the progress bars are in place. I appreciate the quick fix!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    There are no level bars for the recipes in:
    Echo Pirate Oven;
    Echo Royal Oven;
    Echo Pastry Cart;
    Echo Gelato Cart;
    Echo Coffee Machine.

Pls let me know how they solve this problem.
    I bought all of these except the the Coffee Machine. They all had all the recipes unlocked and they had progress bars so they seemed fine to me.

Has anyone noticed that when you?re mastering recipes they give out less rewards? I used to get a gem when I mastered level 3 and level 4 but not only level four, I logged in today to noticed two of my gems were also missing despite not purchasing anything. Storm 8 has yet to respond and now I don?t have enough gems to purchase the oven I wanted before the sale ends

Rhino Keeper
    Do the sale ovens come with the basic recipes? Please let me know before sale ends.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 35sweets View Post
    Do the sale ovens come with the basic recipes? Please let me know before sale ends.
    The Echo Appliances on sale are specialty appliances - they are duplicates of past goal appliances. Each will only have about 3 recipes.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

UPDATE: I now see it in there.
    I bought 2 Echo Jazz Ovens. I stored 1 so I could put out a different appliance. The Jazz Oven I stored is gone. It doesn?t show up under appliances.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast